NFL is in for wild QB shake-up in 2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Wonder if rat boy will have the ability to add Matty Ice in SF. Figure a reunion would be desired there, as Matt has never looked as good as he did under Shanny.
Hey hey hey….a little respect here…with his impressive .475 winning percentage he deserves to be called “Coach Rat Boy”.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wouldn't that mean Lance has no chance.
Probably. But ratboy is in a precarious position. No coach has forever in this league in one spot. He's pissed away a lot of seasons with injuries and bad QBing. IF there is a chance for him to add a guy who has done it for him at a high level I figure he'll try to get that shit owner to make it happen.

They would have to move some players since they don't have picks. So it's unlikely they can get that done but I don't want SF to find an answer at QB.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder if rat boy will have the ability to add Matty Ice in SF. Figure a reunion would be desired there, as Matt has never looked as good as he did under Shanny.
Did someone say Rat?
1641064819396.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sad part if the Giants ever cut bait with Jones, he's one I would bring in feeling pairing him with a QB savant, might improve him overall. Guess I'm a sucker for smart QB's that can run.
I think there's a good QB somewhere inside there with Jones, and a guy like McVay could find it. Its been a pretty impossible situation here for DJ

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

Is Green Bay really gonna do this? Is it really going to dump the game's most talented passer for a few picks? We shall see. Denver still makes the most sense here.
I thought Green Bay agreed to let Rodgers go in 2022 to get him back this year? I don't know if he wants to leave, but if he does, I don't see how the Packers get much for him at all. I don't think Rodgers wants to go to a team that just traded away it's future for him. I expect him to go to Denver for a 1st , or pull the nuclear-asshole move (retire in April and then unretire once the Packers use up their cap space)

Ram65

Legend
I live in NYC, so I have seen just about every snap of Daniel Jones' career.

And in my "expert opinion" ... I don't have any idea if he can be a good NFL-QB.

Three seasons should be enough but, in some instances, may not be.

Bad O-lines and three offensive coordinators, plus some injuries are part of the reason.

The Giants brought in some skill-position-talent this past off-season, and almost everyone of them have missed time with injuries. In fact, almost every projected starter on the offense, and the top WR and TE depth have endured injuries.

Jason Garrett as his OC combined with Freddie Kitchens has not been good for Jones development. I'm interested if they keep Head Coach Joe Jude (rumors say they will) who Judge hires as his OC. Apparently, Garrett was not his choice, but Jones is smart, has the ability to take off and can make all of the throws, however, the offense just seems to stammer & misfire for whatever reason.
I get some Giants games on TV. I'm not watching a lot of the time. From what I do see he looks very good at times. He does fumble a lot. He could be much better with a better supporting cast. It would be interesting if he went to a solid organization that had a better supporting cast.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What about Dolphins and Tua? What do they do?
I'd go after Deshaun Watson, if his legal issues mostly resolve. Not that I think Tua is a bum, but Watson is Watson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sad part if the Giants ever cut bait with Jones, he's one I would bring in feeling pairing him with a QB savant, might improve him overall. Guess I'm a sucker for smart QB's that can run.
He's fine as a backup or a bridge. But he's not a franchise QB. He's simply not a great thrower.
Don't go to sleep on Bryce Perkins. He has Tyreek Hill level speed.
No, he doesn't.