NFL had 51 players tear an ACL in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/06/nfl-had-51-players-tear-an-acl-in-2017/

NFL had 51 players tear an ACL in 2017
Posted by Charean Williams on February 6, 2018

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TQAP-uAN9I

The NFL saw 51 torn ACLs this season, according to ACL Recovery Club.

It is the most since 2013 when the NFL had 63 players tear an ACL. It is three more than last season.

Of course, like every year, the ACL club includes some big names.

Deshaun Watson, Carson Wentz, Jack Conklin, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Peters, Malik Hooker, Dalvin Cook, Julian Edelman and Ryan Tannehill are among those who are in various stages of rehab. Watson posted video of himself running on a treadmill Monday.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
5,682 bloody noses,:violin: 10,4511 scraped knees :dizzy:and 17,867 bruised ego's.:death:

Welcome to the NFL.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Players are bigger, faster, stronger, they're also confined to a normal human frame. There isn't any real way to strengthen your joints and/or bones that I know of, and because these players have normally been playing since childhood they're joints are probably more damaged than the average person.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it wasn’t quite the epidemic it was made out to be. Only three more than last year.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I had read a study a few months back that certain pain killers had been linked to weakening of tendons.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Trending towards regular season games that look like the Pro Bowl. Basketball like scores, no rushing the passer (QB's wearing red jerseys). It will be real safe and fun. :giveup: