NFL Game Pass

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just had a look at the pricing for this service. Again, you have to get the postseason as well, it doesn't allow you to only get they regular season. This is for Australia, I'm not sure what they charge other countries.

$280. Australian dollars.

Are they for real? Who in their right mind will pay them that kind of money?

I'm not sure why they took this stance. They have lost me and many other customers with this raping price structure. Surely $180 is better than zero dollars.

Psycho_X

Legend
It's $100 in the states. Not sure what that equates to in Australia. I might buy it this season just because streaming for free can be frustrating at times. Haven't decided yet.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's $100 in the states. Not sure what that equates to in Australia. I might buy it this season just because streaming for free can be frustrating at times. Haven't decided yet.

But in the states it's only on replay isn't it? Internationally we get all games live plus the nfl network plus red zone.

Still not paying that much money.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I use a VPN and find whichever country is cheapest. Usually ends up being like $150-$175 if paid at once or 4 payments of $50. I think last year I went through Ireland, and the year before either Germany or Romania. And since im in the states and use the VPN can see the games live and red zone.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I usually pay about $200 per year for Sunday Ticket. It sucks, especially when most weeks are losses. But I can't be fuckin around with streaming anymore. So I bite the bullet. If you think of it in terms of weekly cost, it hurts less.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I would pay $200 for Sunday Ticket if I wasn't locked down to DirecTV. My wife and I watch WAY more Pac-12 sports and DirecTV doesn't carry Pac-12 network. NFL is really losing a lot of money.

bnw

Pro Bowler
DirectTV is stupid. They wouldn't work with me so I took my $163 per month elsewhere and I haven't looked back. Had GamePass for 2 years and it was fine.......but now I watch at the sports bar since I have been able to get the Rams games fine though losing on the big screen still sucks.

bnw

Pro Bowler

Just had a look at the pricing for this service. Again, you have to get the postseason as well, it doesn't allow you to only get they regular season. This is for Australia, I'm not sure what they charge other countries.

$280. Australian dollars.

Are they for real? Who in their right mind will pay them that kind of money?

I'm not sure why they took this stance. They have lost me and many other customers with this raping price structure. Surely $180 is better than zero dollars.

$280 AUS is ridiculous. It sucks that greed knows no bounds.

Psycho_X

Legend
But in the states it's only on replay isn't it? Internationally we get all games live plus the nfl network plus red zone.

Still not paying that much money.

Yeah that's true, it is only replay here. All though I might try it this year as every game except one is an afternoon game and the one Thursday night game I'll just watch on kodi. I can keep myself from seeing highlights for three hours on a Sunday afternoon.

fearsomefour

Legend
Ticket is about that now.
Don't like streaming much.
If I go to the sports bar it ends up costing more than the Ticket and I don't like watching there anymore. No volume ect.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I really hope the NFL pursues showing games on a team basis. I'd pay a fraction of sunday ticket if I could get all Ram games.

I've had gamepass the last few years. Actually upset they kicked me off this year - no longer grandfathered in at 80 bucks. Looks like they've added a few things. I'm most upset that I was kicked off. I loved using it to rewatch games. Even studied a good bit of Mcvay offense with gamepass.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'll be paying £140 this coming season which is the most expensive package. No idea what that translates in US or Aus dollars but they've finally introduced a feature where you can watch a game on delay.

So if a Rams game starts at 6pm British time but the kids don't got to bed until 7, you'll be able to watch the game in full from the start once the little parasites are in bed.

Simple feature but wasn't an option previously.

It's the only way I can watch Rams games as I've never been able to get streams to work.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im all in on gamepass this year ive watched redzone on sky TV last season when we weren't on the box or a prime time game

and we werent on there much as it was

in the past ive paid in installments of like £30- £35 a month or whatever it was ,,, way easier and you get a LOT of content

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be paying £140 this coming season which is the most expensive package. No idea what that translates in US or Aus dollars but they've finally introduced a feature where you can watch a game on delay.

So if a Rams game starts at 6pm British time but the kids don't got to bed until 7, you'll be able to watch the game in full from the start once the little parasites are in bed.

Simple feature but wasn't an option previously.

It's the only way I can watch Rams games as I've never been able to get streams to work.

it works out pretty much the same as me.

how come you haven't been able to watch the game on delay? all you had to do was turn your volume off, cover your view of the screen completely except for the bottom left hand corner and then click on the beginning of the bar and the video will start from the beginning of the broadcast.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$280 AUS is ridiculous. It sucks that greed knows no bounds.

it would be alright if i watched nfl network or redzone, but to me nfl network is vomit and we can watch red zone on cable tv, not that i watch it much anyway. i watched it last season to catch a glimpse of rams games but they hardly showed them. watching that channel is not watching football at all, it's like watching basketball, non stop scoring. no feeling for the game whatsoever. plus all the playoffs are on fta tv.

so to see the 16 rams games it costs $17.50 per game. fuck that shit.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is $200 too much money to spend to be able to see every game live?
That's $12 a week
I'll try to get the ticket for free again, (last 2 years it worked) but if they wont budge, I'll gladly pay it.

DeaconJones

Rookie
Here near Toronto Canada I've had the Sunday Ticket package through my cable provider for many years. Part of a "sports pack" that is now about US$30 per month. I would only subscribe for about 5 months each year, solely to watch the Rams. Last week I was shocked to find out that DAZN ("da zone") has somehow managed to get exclusive rights to the Sunday Ticket package in Canada, so I can no longer get it from my cable provider. I was forced to buy a crappy Google Chromecast dongle for my TV, and now I have to watch the games streamed over my internet connection, which is more dodgy than my cable connection (my internet is not through cable). Progress I guess ...