NFL Films Preview: Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, wish we had Sammy for this match-up.

Defense is going to have to bring it's 'A' game. This is a good Seattle team.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Really. We're 2-14 against the Seahags since 2005. Ugh.

I think everyone here should receive a freaking metal for withstanding the punishment we've endured over the last decade.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I think everyone here should receive a freaking metal for withstanding the punishment we've endured over the last decade.
A medal? I don't need no stinkin' medal. We're the strong. The resilient. The baddest of all badasses.
We're RAMS FANS. Ain't nobody who can take punishment like us and keep bouncing back.

jap

Legend

The past decade? That would date back to only the 2004 season. From 1990 through 1998, the Rams and some other team were the losingest team of the decade. I believe we were 4-12 in 1998 before 13-3 turnabout in 1999. Believe me, like X was indicating, die hard Rams fans have the greatest emotional endurance in modern sports.

kpak76

A medal? I don't need no stinkin' medal. We're the strong. The resilient. The baddest of all badasses.
We're RAMS FANS. Ain't nobody who can take punishment like us and keep bouncing back.

Dude try being a sports fan in Seattle. At least you have the Cardinals to weather you during bad NFL storms, and the Rams have already won a Superbowl. We are lucky to have the Hawks good right now, but we are still Superbowless in Seattle. If it wasn't for the Hawks, its just another shitty year in Seattle sports. The mariners don't even deserve capital letters, the Sounders are sucking, the Sonics are now the Oaklahoma blunders (I hate the NBA). If you guys feel like you need a medal, I'll give you one along with some music from my worlds smallest violin!

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams can't contain Lynch. That's a given.

The road to the win will be containing Wilson and creating turnovers along with ball control, decent running, and low penalties IMHO. Seattle isn't great at containing TEs so perhaps they'll get a good dose of Cookie. If I predict a punt return TD every week, I will eventually be right. This is the week!

IT'S ONLY WEIRD IF IT DOESN'T WORK

seattlefanfap_zps92fce65e.gif