NFL Films Highlight Videos of NFC Championship Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Apt43Rams

UDFA
This NFL 360 video is awesome, especially the on field and locker room celebrations. If you click in the video or use fingers on mobile, you can rotate the video to get different views.

This is a cool Mic'd up highlight package though for some reason doesn't include alot of Goff's clutch throws.

Apt43Rams

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another video with Gerald Everett wired up. Everett jumping over the Saints player at the end was amusing.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Love this stuff man, hopefully we get to see more of this celebrating in after the big game!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Drew Brees - "We gotta be smart here."

Asshole Face - "But I don't wanna take 55 seconds, and just kick a FG. We're gonna try to score a TD".

Pass. Pitch. Pass. FG. Ha.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard

Asshole Face - "But I don't wanna take 55 seconds, and just kick a FG. We're gonna try to score a TD".

Funny since that clip is all over the place where Payton says they want the TD but everyone assumes if they get the PI they run it 3 times, you know like they did on the previous set of downs where they threw it twice! Hey everyone wants to craft that narrative that the Saints close it out with the Rams getting the ball with under 10 sec. Hello what if they score and the Rams drive for a TD to tie the game instead of settling for a FG?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

That's what stood out to me as well. This loss is on Payton more than the bad call ... he wasn't smart there, despite Brees advice, failed to manage the clock and created the opening for the events that followed. He runs the ball there ... hell, even just does three kneel downs, the Rams get the ball back with less than a minute and no timeouts.

Complain all you want, Asshole Face, deflect to the missed PI call. It doesn't change the fact that YOU blew it by getting greedy.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Fowler stood out to me....what a beast, he was bringing it...

Like how Everett was immediately saying, "Where not done, we're just getting started" after the win...

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
That was an amazing video. I've never seen a 360° video before. I've had to watch it several times to see all views. Great find... Thank you!

Poppinfresh

Rookie

The Achilles heel of almost every 21st century offensive "genius". They just get too greedy or try to outsmart everybody. It bites them in the ass enough to where you'd think they'd mostly learn to not do it. One of the reasons BB is so successful - he only tries to prove how much smarter he is in situations where he's faced with a low percentage move, anyways, so if it works he's a genius and if it doesn't work then it was a gamble that had to be taken and doesn't make him look stupid.