NFL FANS DESERVE BETTER THAN PHIL SIMMS AT THE SUPER BOWL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There will never be anyone as good as Madden/Summerall.
Or even Madden/Michaels.

Unless you go WAY back to Cosell & company.

like.png

And I couldn't agree more!!!(y)(y):D

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Yeah... as long as it's not Gruden I can deal with it. He is the biggest poser ever. I'm constantly screaming at him to STFU when he's in the booth... his act is so dead.

His stupid dramatic pauses are beyond annoying. No one on earth has ever talked like that.
My thoughts precisely, so tired of the fake tough guy act, especially that stupid snarl. Just over the top ridiculous. Tired of him ball washing all the players as well.
Guys like Simms don't bother me near as much, he may be a little vanilla but I certainly don't understand the vitriol against him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
At least Chris Collinsworth and Chucky can put together complete sentences. Phil Simms just can't.

"Brown ran...oh boy he just got...uhh hit...no I'm sorry he uhm...tripped on his own how he did....and that's how they scored."

Jim Nantz is too monotonous and up tight.

Everyone else is meh. I have the volume way down and not really pay attention to what announcers are saying. I'm not blind, I can see the action.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing I can't stand about announcers is when they give constant credit to the coaches. Gruden is notorious for this. Everytime someone makes a great play... Gruden credits the position coach, or the coordinator, or the head coach.