NFL dumbass remark of the day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This should be an ongoing thread. Our first recipient is Giants co-owner Steve Tisch. Come on down and get your award Steve.

i6cxv9.jpg

Humble contrition and apology to follow in 3......2.......1.......
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/02/tisch-jokes-about-ebola-in-dallas/

Tisch jokes about Ebola in Dallas
Posted by Mike Florio on October 2, 2014

tisch.jpg
Getty Images

At a time when Giants co-owner John Mara is overseeing the investigation sparked by the release of the Ray Rice video, Giants co-owner Steve Tisch is holding court with the company that released it.

In his latest on-camera chat with TMZ, Tisch jokes about the Ebola situation in Dallas, where the Giants will be traveling for an October 19 game.

“I think the Cowboys are going to get it first,” Tisch said, via Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News. “So it’s to our advantage.”

Asked whether the Giants will take any precautions when visiting Dallas, Tisch again answered with a joke.

“I think the odds are greater that Jerry Jones . . . where am I going with this?” Tisch said.

“That Jerry Jones wins the Super Bowl this year?” the TMZ reported replied.

“Yeah,” Tisch said. “Thank you. I’m going to put it on you.”

While it appears that the Ebola virus has been contained in Dallas, the ongoing threat of an outbreak coupled with the high mortality rate makes it a delicate topic when it comes to cracking jokes.

Besides, why gratuitously rile up the Cowboys? They’re currently 3-1, a game ahead of the Giants in the NFC East.

Athos

Legend
Well, not to just rile up the Cowgirls, but making light of a pretty terrible, nasty little bitch of a virus as well.

Hemorrhagic fever is no laughing matter if you know what it does.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bill Gates just donated an astronomical amount of money to counter the virus.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
At least one really really wealthy guy is trying to help...as opposed to cracking jokes.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Well, not to just rile up the Cowgirls, but making light of a pretty terrible, nasty little bitch of a virus as well.

Hemorrhagic fever is no laughing matter if you know what it does.

Bleeding from every hole in your body just before you die is not a fun way to go....:(

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It really is scary. We are assured that ebola isn't airborne...yet. If you haven't read "The Stand", that scenario is essentially the premise. At least, at first...

The_Stand_Uncut.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He donates over 4 mill a day
Not a type o
4 mill a day.
Gates is a good guy, as you pointed out donates a shot load, believe he is donating the majority of his money when he dies as well, don't quote me on that though.

Athos

Legend
I don't try to get carried away with rich people donating, but Bill Gates is a good un'. Old school class. Wish we had more people like that. Or, at least, in the category of people that shall not be named.

spamlord

Rookie
This should be an ongoing thread. Our first recipient is Giants co-owner Steve Tisch. Come on down and get your award Steve.

i6cxv9.jpg

Humble contrition and apology to follow in 3......2.......1.......
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/02/tisch-jokes-about-ebola-in-dallas/

Tisch jokes about Ebola in Dallas
Posted by Mike Florio on October 2, 2014

tisch.jpg
Getty Images

At a time when Giants co-owner John Mara is overseeing the investigation sparked by the release of the Ray Rice video, Giants co-owner Steve Tisch is holding court with the company that released it.

In his latest on-camera chat with TMZ, Tisch jokes about the Ebola situation in Dallas, where the Giants will be traveling for an October 19 game.

“I think the Cowboys are going to get it first,” Tisch said, via Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News. “So it’s to our advantage.”

Asked whether the Giants will take any precautions when visiting Dallas, Tisch again answered with a joke.

“I think the odds are greater that Jerry Jones . . . where am I going with this?” Tisch said.

“That Jerry Jones wins the Super Bowl this year?” the TMZ reported replied.

“Yeah,” Tisch said. “Thank you. I’m going to put it on you.”

While it appears that the Ebola virus has been contained in Dallas, the ongoing threat of an outbreak coupled with the high mortality rate makes it a delicate topic when it comes to cracking jokes.

Besides, why gratuitously rile up the Cowboys? They’re currently 3-1, a game ahead of the Giants in the NFC East.

I don't know, we might have another contender in Antrel Rolle of the Giants, speaking about his teammate Prince Amukamara's strong start (Amukamara is a devout Christian who said he abstained from sex before marriage):

[Taken from ProFootballTalk.com]
“There are a lot of things different about Prince. For one, he’s (now) married, so he’s [enjoying some things that he wasn't experiencing before he's married]. For a man, that could definitely help him out. For a man … I’m just being honest … it’s helping him out. He walks around with a little more swagger, which is something that we need, which is something that we love,” Rolle said, via NJ.com.

rams2050

Starter
This is just proof that you don't have to be smart to be rich. (Although Bill Gates is smart, generous, AND rich)!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
[
QUOTE="Dodgersrf, post: 414833, member: 1220"]Bill Gates just donated an astronomical amount of money to counter the virus.[/QUOTE] Bill Gates is also one of the major stockholders of Monsanto Corp. FWIW.

GO RAMS!!!!