NFL draft- What could have been

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Disagree on that. Wilson, to me, is a franchise quarterback. He does have a great running back (who is also getting older), but he has consistently done more with less when it comes to the receiving corps and tight ends. Not one of them are studs. Now that Jimmy Graham's in the fold, Wilson has a ton of potential to do some damage.
For as much as I dislike Wilson and his persona, I can't deny the guy as a player. Few QBs move as well in the pocket as him, and his deep ball accuracy is just sickening. He's got some areas to tighten up, particularly short balls between the hashes, but yeah...the guy's pretty phenomenal otherwise.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
For as much as I dislike Wilson and his persona, I can't deny the guy as a player. Few QBs move as well in the pocket as him, and his deep ball accuracy is just sickening. He's got some areas to tighten up, particularly short balls between the hashes, but yeah...the guy's pretty phenomenal otherwise.

I don't even dislike Wilson. The guy does a ton for the community in every place he's gone, and he at least has the balls to admit that he's made mistakes. At least he has the balls to admit them and make up for them as best as he can. How many people, let alone professional athletes, can say the same?