NFL Draft Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
I feel like I have the top five locked

Tampa- James Winston QB Florida State
Tennessee or Trade Partner- Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
Jacksonville- Dante Flower Jr. DE Florida
Oakland- Leonard Williams DT USC
Washington- Vic Beasley DE/OLB Clemson
New York- ?
Chicago- ?
Atlanta- ?
New York- ?
Saint Louis- ?

Who do you think the Jets, Bears, Falcons, and Giants take?

T-Hawks

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope Chicago go defense with the pick with the defensive minded coach Fox. White would be ours!!! I feel like Cooper I a jet and Scherff is a Giant.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think you're totally right with the top 4. Though I could see Williams and Flower flipped. There's always the possibility that Wash goes receiver but you're prob right with Beasley.

I could see Falcons going OT over defense possibly as the first curveball.

Really feel like Shane Ray goes somewhere in the top 10. Think he's underrated as a top 10 prospect.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Tennessee likes their QB so they could trade with Kelly but they really need Williams badly so...

1. Tampa - Winston
2. Tennessee - Williams
3. Jacksonville - Fowler
4. Oakland - Cooper
5. Washington - Mariota
6. Jets - Gurley
7. Chicago - White
8. Atlanta - Beasley
9. Giants - Peat
10. Rams - Parker or Flowers/Humphries/Clemmings

If Williams, Fowler and Beasley are all gone by Atlantas pick, they could trade back IMO to a team like KC.

The Rams probably try to trade back if this is the scenario. Considering visits, I think they just as soon move back and take Flowers, Clemmings, Collins. If that trade does not materialize I think they take Parker, unless KC jumps them, then they take Flowers, Humphries or Clemmings. I think they hope to get a future Tackle if they are forced to make the pick. They could resign Barksdale short term and start the draft pick at Guard if need be for a year.

I hope they don't take Dupree, Gregory, or Ray.