NFL Draft Order - Week 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzee

Rookie
NFL Draft Order - Week 7. More info on the jump, like Strength of Schedule and win/loss details, etc.

Overall.) Team
#1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
#2.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
#3.) New York Giants
#4.) Minnesota Vikings
#5.) Houston Texans
#6.) * St. Louis Rams (From: Was)
#7.) Pittsburgh Steelers
#8.) Atlanta Falcons
#9.) Oakland Raiders
#10.) Philadelphia Eagles
#11.) Tennessee Titans
#12.) Arizona Cardinals
#13.) Cleveland Browns
#14.) Buffalo Bills
#15.) St. Louis Rams
#16.) Baltimore Ravens
#17.) Carolina Panthers
#18.) Miami Dolphins
#19.) Detroit Lions
#20.) New York Jets
#21.) Chicago Bears
#22.) Dallas Cowboys
#23.) San Diego Chargers
#24.) New England Patriots
#25.) Green Bay Packers
#26.) San Francisco 49ers
#27.) * Cleveland Browns (From: Ind)
#28.) Cincinnati Bengals
#29.) New Orleans Saints
#30.) Denver Broncos
#31.) Seattle Seahawks
#32.) Kansas City Chiefs

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I suspect that's going to change a lot in as little as 6 more games.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Looking at the schedule the only game that appears winnable without Sam is the week 16 game against Tampa. :disappoint:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have reason to believe that the Rams & Skins will flip flop by seasons end. RG3 & the Skins will get a lot better & without Sam the Rams IMO have got all the wins they will get this season. Rams should have a top five pick with the Skins between 15 to 20 selection. Drafting a new DC & OC with our two first picks would be my priority.

duckhunter

Starter
Ramzee, good to see ya man. Wishing you da best.

Bonifay, you're cruel man. Maybe we can trade them to the Seahags for some used jock straps.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ramzee, good to see ya man. Wishing you da best.

Bonifay, you're cruel man. Maybe we can trade them to the Seahags for some used jock straps.
Cruel ...I can't run over a frog in the road or even stand to shoot those ducks in that Duck Hunter video game 20 yrs back but my daughter sure wore out that orange 6 gun gun killing them.

Yes agree its always nice to see our old friend Ramzee pop up now & then...how many used jock straps do you think we could get for them??? I see that jrry32 has us the Rams winning the awarded top 5 .... #4 draft selection in next years draft too..

duckhunter

Starter
Cruel ...I can't run over a frog in the road or even stand to shoot those ducks in that Duck Hunter video game 20 yrs back but my daughter sure wore out that orange 6 gun gun killing them.

Yes agree its always nice to see our old friend Ramzee pop up now & then...how many used jock straps do you think we could get for them??? I see that jrry32 has us the Rams winning the awarded top 5 .... #4 draft selection in next years draft too..

They have to play their ass off to do better than 5. D has to win some games. Tough schedule.

How many years have we pounded the table for drafting and developing young OLinemen? I can live with drafting 2 linemen this upcoming year. I have real high hopes for Jones and if Barkdale improves, two young guards in the 2nd and third would serve us well in the future.

jap

Legend
The games are all winnable. Yiou just have to have faith . . . and plenty of Jack Daniels. :razz: