NFL Draft Order - Week 6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzee

Rookie
NFL Draft Order - Week-6. If the season ended today, the Skins would pick at #4 and the Rams at #16.

I wrote a draft order script a few years back. It automatically calculates everything needed, after the games are played each week, to calculate the correct draft order and I keep it running each week with a new updated order. All the way until the final order is presented at the end of the season. You can find the current draft order each week after the game on Monday on the main page of the website.

It has quite a bit more information than just the draft order too. Like Strength of Schedule, win %'s, conference and division numbers, etc. I will come back and keep it up to date on the site here weekly. I will probably also post stuff like Rams Strength of Schedule numbers and attendance figures. Since that is kept track of easily but not this week.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Ramzee said:
NFL Draft Order - Week-6. If the season ended today, the Skins would pick at #4 and the Rams at #16.

I wrote a draft order script a few years back. It automatically calculates everything needed, after the games are played each week, to calculate the correct draft order and I keep it running each week with a new updated order. All the way until the final order is presented at the end of the season. You can find the current draft order each week after the game on Monday on the main page of the website.

It has quite a bit more information than just the draft order too. Like Strength of Schedule, win %'s, conference and division numbers, etc. I will come back and keep it up to date on the site here weekly. I will probably also post stuff like Rams Strength of Schedule numbers and attendance figures. Since that is kept track of easily but not this week.

Thanks! I enjoyed your site.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
keep it up, as a ram fan the draft is something i have enjoyed researching and mocking by halfway through the season usually. Might do it this year as well just from habit lol....like last year.

faylan

UDFA
I hope the rams take Mike Evans and Lache Seastrunk with our first round picks. Im sorry but pead and quick are busts in my eyes. If rams really wanna go to a super bowl we need more fire power.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2dcmtpgAw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAIr3WHjV4[/youtube]

F. Mulder

Starter
Ramzee- Liked your stuff on the other site. Try to visit/post here more often.