NFL Draft Order Week 11

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Our picks will probably slide a couple at least. I'm thinking more like 8th and 20th.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I expect our own pick to slide downward because I do expect more wins. However, I see the WAS pick sliding in the other direction; likely a top 5. The 'skins are done, IMO.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Skins have an easy schedule, so they'll win some more. RG3 will have a couple good games still this season.

nighttrain

Legend
I expect our own pick to slide downward because I do expect more wins. However, I see the WAS pick sliding in the other direction; likely a top 5. The 'skins are done, IMO.
be sweet, and I'm bettin ya might be right
train

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
They have:

49ers on MNF
Giants
Chiefs
@ Falcons
Cowboys
@ Giants

I just don't see this WAS team winning many of those. I think they lose handily next Monday and lose to the Chiefs and Cowboys. They likely beat the Falcons, but it is in ATL, and the Giants are suddenly playing better football. I hope they are so demoralized after getting beaten on MNF that they totally tank and don't win another.

Ramzee

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tough to tell but that Washington pick should be pretty good no matter what. I'd be ecstatic with a Top 5 but Top 10 would be just as good.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hope they forget that we own their pick and they tank lol.

in all seriousness, i the skins pick being between 5-8, which isn't bad at all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tough to tell but that Washington pick should be pretty good no matter what. I'd be ecstatic with a Top 5 but Top 10 would be just as good.

Me too.

Anything top 10 is very nice. Thank you RG3.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see the Skins losing to the Niners and splitting with the Giants. Hard to tell with the Cowboys, big rivalry, but I can't see them beating the Chiefs. The Falcons will be a toss up in Atlanta. So 3-3 at best the rest of the way so 6-10 at best for the season. That's a top 10 pick I'd say.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I see the Skins losing to the Niners and splitting with the Giants. Hard to tell with the Cowboys, big rivalry, but I can't see them beating the Chiefs. The Falcons will be a toss up in Atlanta. So 3-3 at best the rest of the way so 6-10 at best for the season. That's a top 10 pick I'd say.

Things are not going very well for RG3.

Skins loose a WR for the rest of the season.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6425/leonard-hankerson

Leonard Hankerson (knee, injured reserve) is expected to be sidelined 7-9 months as he recovers from surgery to his left ACL and LCL.

It also looks like RG3 will be without his favorite target.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8412/jordan-reed

Jordan Reed (concussion) did not participate in Thursday's practice. It was the Redskins' first official practice of the week ahead of Monday's game against the 49ers. The Redskins haven't really hinted at Reed's status one way or the other, so owners can't take his Week 12 status for granted. Coach Mike Shanahan said Thursday he has "no idea" if Reed will play. There's a real chance he'll sit despite having an extra day to get cleared. Fred Davis is expected to be active if Reed can't go. Reed's status will be updated Friday. Nov 21

duckhunter

Starter
If the Skins tank and Snead can swindle some team into a sweet trade for someone's 1 this year and a high pick next year is highly probable. He's a swashbuckler.

Ya just gotta love it.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
They have:

49ers on MNF
Giants
Chiefs
@ Falcons
Cowboys
@ Giants

I just don't see this WAS team winning many of those. I think they lose handily next Monday and lose to the Chiefs and Cowboys. They likely beat the Falcons, but it is in ATL, and the Giants are suddenly playing better football. I hope they are so demoralized after getting beaten on MNF that they totally tank and don't win another.

I see the Skids winning 2 games max. The Giants have found their run game just in time.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Draft order predicting the end of the season would be a good one for the sports book...Just say'n.

nighttrain

Legend
0-6, i'll setttle for nothing less! Cept Fisher may have to break his promise about us never picking 2nd again:cheese:
train

jap

Legend
0-6, i'll setttle for nothing less! Cept Fisher may have to break his promise about us never picking 2nd again:cheese:
train

I wouldn't mind if the 'Skins go 0-6 while we embark on a never-say-die! playoff run. :heh: Why not have our cake and eat it too?