NFL Draft Eve Mock from ramfan46

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
1st round Andrus Peat OT Stanford - I'm in the camp that likes his versatility to play LT and RT. He's not a tenacious run blocker, but has a fine understanding of the pass pro. Not a flashy pick, but could really help build a productive line.

2nd round Owamagbe Owdighizuwa DE UCLA- Here is the guy to eventually replace long. Can hold up against the run and has good quickness to get after the passer. Still needs plenty of work in both areas to be a force though. He would be a great compliment to Quinn and Donald. Would also learn a ton sitting behind Chris Long for a year.

3rd round Ali Marpet G/C Hobart- Back to the O line well for the Sr Bowl and combing star. I think he can slide into LG immediately and play above average ball very quickly. I've also read plenty of reports that he can also pick playing Center no problem. With his athleticism he could be a Kelce, Hudson or Mangold type. Like him at G to start though.

4th round Kevin White CB TCU- The other Kevin White, the one that pretty much shut down WVU WR Kevin White when they played against each other. The main problem with him is size, he's only 5'9. He doesn't play like he's small at all though. He could play outside, but I see him in the slot competing there. Allows Joyner to be moved from CB to S for his best use also.

6th round Jeff Luc- LB Cincinnati - Another SR Bowl guy. Physical 2 down MLB who can play the run. He's slimmed down and ran very well at his pro day. He's still really stiff though and lacking in coverage. I like him for ST and to back up JL55.

7 round Tevin McDonald S Eastern Washington- Started at UCLA and was let go from that program and transferred to Eastern Washington to finish his career. He has slot corner and FS flexibility. He will have to unseed Cody Davis on ST to have a shot at the team. Also known as TJ's brother.

Really wanted to attack the O line after thinking about how important it is for a Fisher team to run the ball. The passing game only gets going off a play action threat. I also wanted a little depth for the D. Long, Hayes and Sims aren't kids and I just liked the value of TCU White. I think he could be this year's Gaines. The late guys are just for depth, but I like certain traits in each guy's game. Can't wait to see how wrong I am this weekend. Go Rams!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Rather have a WR in the 2nd but could love with this :)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I do not want to be anywhere near Peat. I like Marpet in the 3rd tho. He may very well be gone there. I think if we go Oline in the 1st a WR has to be the 2nd pick. I would prefer Parker in the first if we are unable to get Cooper or White, then in the second, take the best OL prospect.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I really like Jeff Luc. A ferocious player hits like a Mack truck. I don't know what happened to him at Florida St but glad to see he got back on track on Cincy.