NFL draft chat with Dave-Te’ Thomas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
NFL draft chat with Dave-Te’ Thomas

http://stl.scout.com/story/1541040-monday-nfl-draft-chat-with-dave-te-thomas?s=124

Featured on countless radio and television shows since the age of 14, Dave-Te' Thomas is an accomplished sports writer, talent evaluator and scouting personnel consultant for the majority of teams in the National Football League. Thomas also coordinates scouting services for Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League and National Basketball Association organizations.

Thomas runs a scouting information service called NFL Scouting Services and his draft profiles and scouting reports appear on Scout.com.

He has appeared on numerous national and local radio shows, served on the selection committee for several bowl games and his work has been featured in over 100 college media guides and publications (College & Pro Football Newsweekly, Associated Press, New York Daily News, Atlanta-Journal Constitution, San Jose Bee, San Francisco Chronicle).

QUESTIONS ARE LISTED IN REVERSE ORDER

Here was a Rams Question:

Comment From Nate
If Brandon Scherff isn't available, which offensive lineman makes the most sense for the Rams at No. 10?

Dave-Te Thomas
None, they will opt for a receiver and seem intent on shoring up the center and guard spots in rounds 2 & 3-they really like Cann & seem very interested in Louisville John Miller-bet ya Cann makes a great center if someone plugs him there

===============

Tim Yotter
OK, that's going to do it for this round. We'll have Dave-Te' on again Wednesday at noon Central for the lunch-time crowd.
·

Dave-Te Thomas
QB-Fajardo
WR-Chris Conley
TE-Jesse James
OL-Baldwin
DL-Wagenmann
LB-Kyle Emanuel
CB-Mager
PK-Lambo

Comment From keith
whos your top sleepers

Dave-Te Thomas
Devin Smith-former Poke Bob Hayes wishes he was that fast

Tim Yotter
By the way, we just posted Dave-Te's updated/final rankings for Scout.com this morning: http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=12&nid=83&lnid=124&yr=2015

Comment From Matthew
Best mid 2nd - late 2nd prospect no one is talking about?

Dave-Te Thomas
No way Scherff makes it past the Giants & I have more & more teams telling me Bill in NE wants Tomlinson in 1 if he can't get Williams or Green-Beckham for the receiving corps. Smith bothers me, too mechanical. Now, who would I take for the OL-the addage one reader said on Rick-late round steal-Darryl Baldwin-Ohio State & Antoine Everett-McNeese

Comment From BobTucker
Dave, who's a better value for the Vikings? Scherff at #11, Tomlinson at #45 or a guy like Donovan Smith in the 3rd?

Dave-Te Thomas
Mike must like me-in my 2014 preseason report, I had Randall my big sleeper & Collins my big bust-

Comment From Chad Jensen
Do you concur with Mike Mayock that Damarious Randall is the best cover safety in this draft?

Dave-Te Thomas
West is going to emerge-I see a lot of Matt Forte ability in him. I don't see Gordon or Gurley in a Browns uniform if that is what the chatter is about

Comment From Cbsmitty
Is the RB chatter surrounding the Browns a leak to seek a trade down at 19 or genuine?

Dave-Te Thomas
In the past, with a ton of picks, they might have been interested, but Rick does not have a big cache & he's not apt to trade away premium future draft picks
Just lock him in a closet when #11 comes up & I will run up to the podium for you with Parker's name on it

Comment From bb
What is the likelihood of the Vikings trading ap?

Dave-Te Thomas
Love those big boys & been telling the world do not close eyes on Smelter, but I really think the Cinderella story at Georgia Tech is Darren Waller

Comment From john thomas
Been hearing this guy Deandre Smelter WR is going to be a late round steal. Thoughts?

Dave-Te Thomas
How many times can you buy a piece of coal & mold it into a diamond? With so few OG & OC guys that are even deemed starting material, I think guys like Marpet & Cann can change any philosophy

Comment From RedKangaroo
When in charge of a draft Spielman has never picked an interior oline higher than RD 5 - that includes 2004 as GM of the Dolphins and his whole time with the Vikings going back to the triangle of authority - that to me seems like a philosophy rather than coincidence - do you think that would change this year?

Dave-Te Thomas
They took a rolls royce & almost blew out the engine. I like the kid, but in the Big 10, I'd take Langford, no prob over Coleman or Abdullah. Now, if the shoulder heals, Nate Sudfeld is the best pure passer in college, no debate

Comment From keith
i like coleman a lot from indiana was a machine for a less than average team whats your take on him

Dave-Te Thomas
There is NO Odell Beckham, but teams that pass on Agholor & Devin Smith might regret it

Comment From Mombaza
Who is this years Odell Beckum Jr. ?

Dave-Te Thomas
Danny Shelton, hopefully Agholor, if not, they fooolishy take Perriman & then find Clemmings there still in rND 2

Comment From Ram
Cleveland Browns, top 3 picks?

Dave-Te Thomas
So, he goes to Denver & sings Rocky Mountain High Follow up-Saints still love him unless they find out he's related to Charles Manson

Comment From Chad Jensen
Shane Ray arrested for marijuana. Breaking. How bad does this hurt his stock?

Dave-Te Thomas
Jameis Winston & Jalen Collins are the most over-hyped suspects (can not use the word prospect) in this draft

Comment From Tony from da burgh
What's your take on the enigma that is Jalen Collins

Dave-Te Thomas
Moving up-New England & Saints
moving down-Washington & everyone that does not have a top 10 pick

Dave-Te Thomas
Hey, I was hired by the league in 1968-break out your calculator
BIG BAND LIVES

Comment From keith
what team or teams have you heard through the grapevine will have a strong chance on moving up

Tim Yotter
Peggy Lee? Are you dating yourself a bit there?

Dave-Te Thomas
Michael Davis-reminds me of that line in the Peggy Lee song when I watch his tapes (is that all there is, is that all there is)
MOST UNDERRATED-Brandon Jacobs clone if they's only feed him the ball-Bama FB Jalston Fowler

Comment From john thomas
Who's the most overrated RB in this class?
via

Dave-Te Thomas
Yes, but I am in that with him playing safety, a position he started at as a frosh & soph. Great athlete, but eyeballs the pocket too much & they caught 43% of the targeted balls vs. him before he got hurt. I need 33% or less from my starter

Comment From Randle
Do you believe CB Byron Jones truly a first round prospect ?

Dave-Te Thomas
#1-since Day One, I said Anthony is the best linebacker in this draft-smart guy-hits like Jeremiah Trotter & thinks like Mike Curtis (my fave MLB from Baltimore Colts)
For SD-Phillips Rivers & their #3 for Titans first 2-trade not going to happen though, as Whisenhunt wants Mariota

Comment From Stephone Anthony i...
What would it take for San Diego to get up to two and grab Mariota? How much is too much?

Dave-Te Thomas
Marcus Peters-next Charles Woodson
my favorite-Eric Rowe-hits like Rodney Harrison

Comment From Viking King 1
Who is the best CB in this years draft? It seems to be changing lately to different players.

Dave-Te Thomas
Brown can on play the 5 or zero, Shelton is a manster & I've done extensive, extensive breakdowns on his game, stand the course & take the guy with the funny hairdo

Dave-Te Thomas
My sure can't stand, Winston, Jalen Collins, Landon Collins, Bud Dupree

Comment From Cbsmitty
Is Shelton a lock at 12 if he is on the board or is Brown a sleeper that high?

Dave-Te Thomas
Leonard Williams, Shane Ray, Dante Fowler, La'El Collins, that's all folks

Comment From keith
who are your for sure cant miss players

Dave-Te Thomas
Hm, Parker puts him & Wayne as a coin toss for me & I think no matter how the Peterson thing shakes out, I hedge & go for David Johnson or Langford in 3 & take Marpet in 2 unless Stephone Anthony happens to be there

Comment From morton127
Dave, do you see the Vikes going CB, LB, OG for their first three picks?

Dave-Te Thomas
Nah, in fact, any team I poled said Ray is one of the top 5 sure bets. Strong is, well, Strong & it is going to heal by camp. No need for the MASH unit with either

Comment From Tony from da burgh
Do you see injury concerns like Ray and Strong falling? Thanks in advance

Dave-Te Thomas
Yes, but geez, rose colored glasses on Perriman-poor route runner & if he worked in a nuclear plant we'd all be dead from those drops! Strong is physical & I can see him at a slot or flanker spot with Agholor likely heading to the Saints-the draft's best route runner

Comment From Kevin d
Are Perriman, Agholar, and Strong all still first rounders?

Dave-Te Thomas
Duh, Leonard Williams, even Ray Charles can see that-love the easy questions!
HUGE Williams fan here-reminds me of Seymour

Comment From Todd
Forget about combine numbers and pro days, who is the best football player in this draft?

Dave-Te Thomas
Anytime trader Rick is running the show, I expect trades to happen in Minny, but I bet they stay the course.
HOWEVER, don't be surprised if Rick trades back in, late in round 1 if he goes Waynes first & sees Agholor or Strong sitting around at the tail end of the first

Comment From Terry
Hello Dave, is it going to be Wayne's or Parker at 11 or is Minnesota trading down? I heard there is steam that they are looking to move down

Dave-Te Thomas
John, you got a great last name, but c'mon, wanna join me in the looney bin! Best centers in this draft are two guards-Cann & Marpet

Comment From john thomas
Is Cameron Erving going to be a pro bowl Center?

Dave-Te Thomas
Unless they have a chance to get Mariota, I think they sit tight after last year's fiasco. If a trade goes down, it will be with them & Washington but expect McLoughan to ask for both 1s-I would not do it

Comment From JB
Dave, do you see the Browns moving up in the draft and if so who will they target?

Dave-Te Thomas
Dorial Green-Beckham, more so if he slides, I expect several GMS afraid to take him in 1 to relent to all the coaches clamoring for him & try to trade up-If not, imagine Amari Cooper & Green-Beckham catching passes from Derek Carr!

Comment From cbus
Which wide receiver will have the most impact in the second round?

Dave-Te Thomas
At the tail end, yes. I actually see a lot of John Abraham in that kid

Comment From Woody
Could Preston Smith (DE) slide into Rd 1?

Dave-Te Thomas
I don't think a tight end will go in one because of all the receivers that will occupy the back end of the draft. Now, I do think New England will go that route with Maxx if Dorial Green-Beckham is gone at 32. They want big, physical guys in Foxboro
ALSO-Baltimore keeps getting bad medicals on Pitta, so that can be a Williams sighting there

Comment From Erick
Just wondering your thoughts on Maxx Williams and when he will go and what team do you think he goes to. I have seen/heard Broncos but it is a matter of when they go after him. If true can you see it at 28?

Dave-Te Thomas
He's not going to have ANY problems with it-kid did not even know he had it. I think it is classic team-speak, in other words, get out bad medicals, make it look big & see if some GM gets scared

Comment From Chad Jensen
Dave, how concerned are you with T.J. Clemmings' foot? Will it hold him back as a rookie contributor?

Dave-Te Thomas
Not if you have a 4-3 scheme and plant him in the middle-I would never play him outside, but he does keep the action in front of him. Eddie Robinson years ago ran 4.94 & went round 2 & lasted a decade. DO NOT get hung up on a MLB's 40-look at the ten & what production you get from the solo tackle area

Comment From BobTucker
Dave, Paul Dawson's combine numbers scare me. Should I be concerned?

Dave-Te Thomas
Danny Shelton at #12 or go for Brown with the next 1st rounder. I honestly think Bennett can play the zero & I think a steal in round 4 would be Covington at Rice

Comment From Ram
Who is the best Nose Tackle for the Cleveland Browns and which pick?

Dave-Te Thomas
I think they are going to go for Ereck Flowers in round one and then look for a tailback in 2. They've done lots more homework on Ajayi than most & he seems the #2 guy. In the third I would LOVE to see Michael Bennett slide there, as he's this year's Aaron Donald but if he is gone, look at the Texas State kid Craig Mager making a big move up

Comment From john thomas
Hey Dave ...off the top of your head give me a 3 round mock for the Lions. We need a RB, DT, LG and a CB real bad.

Dave-Te Thomas
Don't Shoot me but Kevin Johnson seems to be inching above both Waynes & Peters. I have several teams calling him the "safe" bet and they seem to be a bit concerned about Waynes' lateral range

Comment From Nick Iowa
beside Scheff, Waynes, or Parker that we often had heard mentioned to our #11 pick...which would be a "not-often-mentioned" name could be a wildcat Vikings pick at #11 like Barr last year which we often did not talk about till the Vikings picked him and he turn out great

Dave-Te Thomas
Stephone Anthony, Shaq Thompson & Dante Fowler

Comment From Rick
Who are the best three down linebackers?

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am always amazed when I read stuff like this. It seems that who teams like is much more common knowledge than one would expect. Is it because of guys like Dave Te Thomas?

I recall one article referring to the Seahawks and Ruseel Wilson. Some NFL guy said, everyone knew that Seattle was in love with Wilson. Do teams just accept that it is inevitable that the info gets leaked?

If Dave here is right about the Rams then I will be happy. I have been clamoring for a top WR since January, preferably White but I would take Cooper or Parker. However if the Rams go with Center and Guard in rounds 2&3 then they will be out of the top QB sweepstakes, most likely. Maybe doing their homework was just preparation instead of the reported idea that they will definitely be taking a QB. I hope they stick to their board and do not overdraft a QB.

Some interesting stuff here, seems odd that he just gives out team info so flippantly.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Didn't TT get the Rams picks right last year in the 1st? Guy always seems pretty authoritative about who they like. Gonna keep my eye on John Miller now.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Dave-Te Thomas
How many times can you buy a piece of coal & mold it into a diamond? With so few OG & OC guys that are even deemed starting material, I think guys like Marpet & Cann can change any philosophy

Rams, Please take note !

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
"Best centers in the draft are Cann and Marpet" - fascinating.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL draft chat replay with Dave-Te’ Thomas
By Tim Yotter

http://profootball.scout.com/story/1541695-nfl-draft-chat-replay-with-dave-te-thomas?s=127

NFL scout Dave-Te' Thomas gave his impressions on draft prospects in a chat Wednesday

Comment From BobTucker
Dave, the Vikings have spent a lot of time with Shaq Thompson. Do you see him as a WLB or a safety in the NFL? And do you think he'll be available at pick #45?

Dave-Te Thomas
Little worried at #45 because I know the Colts & Rams really like him also. I say he stays the course & plays the will-another Lavonte David, but no Derrick Brooks

Comment From IHaveADrinkingProb...
Is Todd Gurley worth top 10 pick?

Dave-Te Thomas
Yes and anyone that thinks otherwise, Dallas will gladly compensate for the error of their ways. Thew kid is a young Steven Jackson & I say he has a long career

Comment From BobTucker
Dave, can Eric Kendricks play in the middle in a 4-3 or his he more of a Will linebacker?

Dave-Te Thomas
I like him more as a Will & let me clarify - WOLB in a 4-3/WILB in a 3-4
I want that kid roaming-he's explosive, yet light, but is like a safety carrying a hammer when he hits. As a MLB in a 4-3, you waste what he does best - disrupt action all over the field. However, in a 3-4 scheme, I want Anthony at sam & Perryman more at will than Kendricks

Comment From dawgdamit
What could Browns do to fill other holes if they trade up for Mariota?

Dave-Te Thomas
The Browns are like the dutch boy near the dyke. No matter what they do in this draft, there are just too many holes to fill with 1st year guys. The still need a big WR, a right IOT, a nose guard like Shelton, a DE like Preston Smith & a TE like Clive Walford-10 picks to figure it out

Comment From barney fife
do the Browns trade up for Marioto or not?

Tim Yotter
Plenty of stories on Mariota from around the network on his player page: http://profootball.scout.co...

Dave-Te Thomas
I would, but that would mean they admit they screwed up with Johnny Trademark in 2014. I pray they don't-hate to see Mariota suffer that much, no pun intended, but I still feel SD or Philly are going to jump back in tomorrow & if Tennessee is as square up as they say, they are going to have to get at least 3 1s in return for the 2nd pick

Comment From Rjb0915
What is the earliest a RB will be taken and by who or whom? Will 2 RBs go in the 1st?

Dave-Te Thomas
Both Gurley & Gordon in 1. I see the Jets, Falcons, Chargers, Miami, Dallas & possibly NE addressing RB needs the first 2 rounds

Comment From Mort Neff
Dave, are Melvin Gordon's amazing stats due to his Oline and RB friendly system.

Dave-Te Thomas
TIM-HOLD TIGHT ON GORDON-WANT TO PULL MY CHART UP FOR DETAILS-back in 2 seconds

Dave-Te Thomas
Alright, sorry about that. Yes/No on Gordon-he has blazing speed, but can be caught-check this out
343 carries-tackled for losses 45 times, stopped for no gain 21 times, 7 rfumbles-5 converted by the opponents-that's what worries me

Grayson seems very average in every way. Am I wrong about this? Am I an idiot?

Dave-Te Thomas
You might have a drinking problem, but I agree with you-in matter of fact, I say there are only 3 QBs in this draft & the rest are clipboard carriers.

Comment From SFVikeFan
Dave - Vikes GM Spielman has made it clear they are looking to trade down. Who do you think the Vikings are trading back for, and who is the other target when they look to move back up end of Round 1 as usual?

Dave-Te Thomas
DO NOT SHOOT ME, As I have touted Waynes & Parker for them, but my little birdy on a window sill says they like Kevin Johnson better at CB & seem to want to get an early 2 to see Spielman buck his trend by taking Tomlinson & keeping Yankey on the bench at OG

Comment From JoeFan
Clive Walford: Highest/Lowest he could go?.... and rumors of him being arrogant / dis-interested during meetings? sound right?

Dave-Te Thomas
I LUV ornery tight ends-grew up idolizing John Mackey & am on that award committee (guess they liked the Dave-Te name). High-late 2-expected-late 3/mid 4. I'd take him over ANY TE in this draft if I was convinced he could stay healthy & I am not convinced of that

Comment From At #11, if Brandon...
Any talk about Zac Zenner (RB South Dakota State) being a late round draft pick?

Dave-Te Thomas
PART ONE-With Bridgewater at QB, I WANT a Parker reunion, hands down.
PART TWO-geez, teams rate him as a FB-most underrated runner in the draft-I'm old school-he's like Rocky Bleier meets Jim Kiick (ask your grandad)

Comment From Mort Neff
Do the Bears go offense or defense in the first?

Dave-Te Thomas
If Cooper is there, I go offense-I am NOT a Kevin white fan. Otherwise, I say shore up you DL & trade down a few first-with just 6 picks, I an sure they can get a top 15 (Miami at 14), along with the Dolphs 2 & 4, as Miami wants Gurley or Gordon big time

Comment From Motley
Are any of the pass rushers REALLY elite class?

Dave-Te Thomas
Fowler & I think one getting Rodney Dangerfield lack of respect is Orchard at Utah & ready for this - Kyle Emanuel - see him in purple

Comment From BryanK180
So where does Mariotta end up playing next year?

Dave-Te Thomas
Tennessee-see ya in Memphis!

Comment From Tyler
Out of the 1st round prospects with issues (Peters, Ray, Gregory, maybe Collins), which would you feel safest/least safe drafting in the first round?

Dave-Te Thomas
Peters-no worries-know the kid, know the family, respect the dad-know the real situation at UW. least-Jalen Collins

Comment From Rjb0915
DBGreen is gifted but is there a team besides NEPats that would take a chance on his obvious dumbness in round 1?

Dave-Te Thomas
When Parker, Agholor, Strong, Cooper & White are all gone, someone will trade back in & take him-kid has too much talent & hey, if you are rich (Seattle, NE) talent wise, you can afford the gamble-I know NE wants him but so does the Seahawks

Comment From BobTucker
Dave, the Vikings have spent a lot of time with Shaq Thompson. Do you see him as a WLB or a safety in the NFL? And do you think he'll be available at pick #45?

Dave-Te Thomas
Little worried at #45 because I know the Colts & Rams really like him also. I say he stays the course & plays the will-another Lavonte David, but no Derrick Brooks

Dave-Te Thomas
IS THIS NOT A FUN DAY!?

Comment From saebo98661
Thoughts of Sean Mannion and his future in the NFL?

Dave-Te Thomas
If he was in a race with a pregnant woman, he'd come in third
I see him throwing more passes to an NFL corner than a pro WR-most overrated QB in this draft-too slow, too mechanics & OMG the compounding of mistakes

Comment From Mort Neff
How bout QB prospect Brandon Bridge, Dave . Looks like he could be a keeper with good coaching and the right system.

Dave-Te Thomas
I agree & in fact, I think the 6/7 rounds might unearth something with him in 5 & then watch for Fajardo, Siemian & that Pueblo kid Bonner

Comment From Guest
What is your over/under for the number of trades in the first round tomorrow night?

Dave-Te Thomas
dude, I'm not even watching the draft! I'm a talent evaluator that likes third day stuff

Is Leonard Williams worth trading multiple picks for?

Dave-Te Thomas
You know for a guy that drinks too much, you have some pretty good questions-hint, Williams' 8.8 grade I gave him is the highest since I rated Richard Seymour - the kid is the best guy in this draft, hands down

Comment From Tyler
What have teams initial reactions been re: La'el Collins? How far could he drop if this legal situation does not get resolved? P.S., La'el was the "Collins" I was referring to in the last question as well.

Dave-Te Thomas
Sorry about that Tyler-thought you wanted me to kick up my lunch by rating Jalen.
Still trying to access some team thoughts, but if I was a GM, I certainly need to know his involvement. I would need assurances before I pull the trigger & for it to come out now without an answer, you wonder if he could slide big time

Comment From Rjb0915
Just want your thoughts on Ray Farmer, is he a legit GM, a good talent scout, a trading physco, or all things wrapped in one? Do the Browns have a keeper in him?
via
·
a day ago
Dave-Te Thomas
I think that much like Febreeze, I would want fresh air throughout that complex, if you catch my drift

Comment From volunteerbrownie
Sounds to me like the Titans are desperately trying to overvalue their 2nd overall pick. Do the Browns just walk away and call their bluff? Two number ones would be the MAXIMUM that I would offer, esp. given the multiple holes that need to be filled.

Dave-Te Thomas
I would not say overvalue-hey, if you really, really like something & your buddy wants it, he better blow you away with an offer or you are just as happy to keep it, am I correct? Whisenhunt knows that his LSU guy is an off-field issue away from screwing up, just like he did at Georgia & in hush-hush, at LSU. If I go into the season with him as a starter? I ask my boss where is the unemployment office-I say Mariota or Rivers at QB for Tennessee

Comment From Rjb0915
Another reboot would kill all of us CB fans hard to imagine but fresh air is fresh air I guess. So who are the next great GMs or who can be?

Dave-Te Thomas
For years, it has puzzled me that Eric DeCosta-Baltimore, has waited so patiently for Ozzie to head home. He has to be the best in the business. Back in January, I would have added Scott McCloughan to that list, but Washington made a wise decision (no, they could not have done something right, could they) by bringing him in

Comment From Guest
Why do you think Minnesota likes Kevin Johnson better than Waynes, Peters, Collins, or Jones?

Dave-Te Thomas
To me, he's what they call a "safe" bet-some are concerned about Waynes' lack of lateral agility & he's not going to blow you up as a hitter
Peters will always carry the "angry young man" tag where some teams are concerned, Collins has no conception of route awareness (like him as a safety though) & Jones, like Rollins, I feel are much better safety types than cover guys

Comment From moaltch
If Giants draft Scherff do they have a solid guard for next 10 years? And maybe Anthony in Round 2 for the first legit lb drafted since Armstead?

Dave-Te Thomas
Buddy, join me at the stadium next year! I am very close to the Giants organization & that has been all the consensus wants them to do in the war room. And, look for them to go after Za'Darius Smith in the 3/4 area

Comment From BobTucker
Dave, it seems you're not very high on Cameron Erving. What is it you don't like about him?

Dave-Te Thomas
I think that as a tackle, his foot work is very sloppy-just look at the passages edge rushers had on him this year. Inside, I think he can be an efficient center, but if I need a center & Finney & Cann are there, I go that route-to me, Finney is Tim Grunhard meets Olin Kruetz tough. Cann is a respected guard, but anyone at practice will tell you he has the quickest hands outstide of a pickpocket. I also think Marpet is better suited inside-has Matt Birk ability there & Shaq Mason is a round 5/6 guy I'd like to see snap

Comment From Mort Neff
How many prospects have you given a 1rst round grade this year?

Dave-Te Thomas
I know it was not 32 but the list is up on Scout-just checked-22

Comment From RJ
Which wr has the biggest upside Agohlor, Perriman, or Smith? And which one goes in the first round?

Dave-Te Thomas
Agholor-kid runs such precise routes & is a fantastic cut blocker, but if I want a consistent home run threat-Smith. Perriman is my most overrated WR. I see Smith in 2, but Baltimore, Carolina, NO & Seattle say 1. Agholor looks like Philly & Saints are loving him

Comment From saebo98661
Likelihood that Minnesota trades down in the first round.

Dave-Te Thomas
Yes, Trader Rick makes his day by trading & he's pretty good at doing so-besides, with just 7 pick, ole Rick woulds be figiting so much they might think he's freezing in the war room-don't see him going past #20 in round 1 though-his hit-"there are 20 guys in this draft" makes me feel he's not angling for pick #21

Comment From Tyler
Thoughts on Rowe? Does he sneak into the first round? I've seen hints from some in the PIT media that the Steelers love him. Any knowledge on that?

Dave-Te Thomas
Caught me Tyler, yes, Rowe is they #2 CB behind Peters & I see him gone in one, but keep an eye on KC there-they have been all over the kid & with Berry a ?, he could also return to safety. At that position (S), I only rate Randall ahead of him & Landon Collins behind

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Too funny...Like this a bunch...Mannion is soo true...for a big guy, his arm is like paper...without Cook and the dude at the Steelers, he's almost non-existent...