NFL Draft-A-Thon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not the only one that picked up on this?

07EC4B8A-D782-4139-B4FB-6AA18BFA0344.jpeg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so they're gonna be blabbing about the virus throughout the whole draft? fuck me.

i stopped watching the news from a couple of weeks ago because i'm sick of hearing about it.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

so they're gonna be blabbing about the virus throughout the whole draft? fuck me.

i stopped watching the news from a couple of weeks ago because i'm sick of hearing about it.

As long as they don't show up with everyone required to wear pink uniforms again I can probably handle it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah it's a great thing to do the stream on the side and all. But at this point people need normalcy so just put together a good draft product so people can get away from all the corona BS for a while.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yeah it's a great thing to do the stream on the side and all. But at this point people need normalcy so just put together a good draft product so people can get away from all the corona BS for a while.

Kind of how I feel. Distance as much as you can from it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This "Dtaft-a-Thon" seems disingenuous to me at best. A much better optic, for me at least, would be for the league to make a sizable donation to this cause on behalf of it's fans who, due to the circumstances, are not able to do so themselves at this time.

Add in Deion and it is nothing more than a clown show.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don’t like any of the “fundraising, let’s pause for a moment, protest this and that, buy a ribbon at NFL Cares dot com” horseshit.
I watch the NFL as a distraction from the day to day misery of life.
Zero doubt, as always, that if the Commish is involved this will be disappointing.
I don’t need or want “inspiring” stories about medical staffs working hard. I don’t need or want stories about a grandmother who got sick and got better. I don’t need or want the NFL pretending to be the news....although, I’m not sure what the news is pretending to be.
Want to raise some money?
Fine.
Do one short segment and mix in the website with the ticker on the bottom, that’s it.
Entertain me fuck face.

fearsomefour

Legend
This "Dtaft-a-Thon" seems disingenuous to me at best. A much better optic, for me at least, would be for the league to make a sizable donation to this cause on behalf of it's fans who, due to the circumstances, are not able to do so themselves at this time.

Add in Deion and it is nothing more than a clown show.
What I would like to see I s the NFL hold and cover the draft.
Full stop.
The league as a whole and Goodell are as genuine as a three dollar bill with anything like this they try to do.
Goodell should be social distanced from society forever.
This guy could screw up a wet dream.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Bill Burr's definitely on that list of dudes I'd like to knock down some cold beers and shoot the shit with. Fuckin hilarious and he's correct IMO. (y)