NFL Divisional Round Weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
My neighbor here in Tucson said he would rather have Goff than Murray, he said he was tired of having a midget at QB who missed open receivers because he couldn't see them. He said what good is it to have a fast QB who is afraid to run? He said what I've been saying, he's seen no real growth in Kyler in 3 years. He still makes the same mistakes and still can't read defenses. I laughed when he said Kyler has learned to count from one to two, the number of reads he can make as a QB and it only took him 3 years.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My neighbor here in Tucson said he would rather have Goff than Murray, he said he was tired of having a midget at QB who missed open receivers because he couldn't see them. He said what good is it to have a fast QB who is afraid to run? He said what I've been saying, he's seen no real growth in Kyler in 3 years. He still makes the same mistakes and still can't read defenses. I laughed when he said Kyler has learned to count from one to two, the number of reads he can make as a QB and it only took him 3 years.

Reading Cardinal forums... Fans are starting to get tired of Murray.

He apparently is a hard worker in the gym, but not so much studying tape. I think he even said that of himself recently.

I also read when Budda Baker got injured, Murray didn't get off the bench while Baker was being tended to by doctors.

Combine that with his play the last half of the season... There is a rub building about his leadership.

Some are proposing a swap with Dallas for Dak Prescott as some Cowboy fans are not happy with Dak's play.

Psycho_X

Legend

He apparently is a hard worker in the gym, but not so much studying tape. I think he even said that of himself recently.

I also read when Budda Baker got injured, Murray didn't get off the bench while Baker was being tended to by doctors.

Combine that with his play the last half of the season... There is a rub building about his leadership.

Some are proposing a swap with Dallas for Dak Prescott as some Cowboy fans are not happy with Dak's play.
Yeah, his demeanor when he's getting his ass kicked does not look good from afar at least. Can't speak for behind closed doors but leaders are made when things aren't going perfectly and Murray just looks like a kid who got his toy taken from him.

And hush with that type of trade talk lol. I think Dak is a bit over rated compared to where media put him but I'd put him well over Murray in the QB talent department.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Great weekend of football.

Watching all of them - all interesting for different reasons.

Can the Bengals stand up to a veteran Titans team?

Lambeau magic versus the Whiners. Rogers goes off and Jimmy G turns into a pumpkin.

Rams pressure on Brady. Rams LB's are fast and cover well. Stafford has a great game, OBJ and Kupp have a great game and Akers and Sony run on that defense.

Bills - Chiefs should be a classic. Interested to see if Josh Allen takes over.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

I don't think much of Murray's character.

Kevin Murray, his dad, was a cocky bastard that never won shit.

Murray left Texas A&M to transfer to Oklahoma under a bit of a cloud, as I recall.

He seems to be an entitled little shit who has been told how great he was since he was little; Still is little.:laugh1:

Not a fan.

Have I mentioned that he is a midget?

Bill Hader Midgets GIF by Saturday Night Live