NFL.com's QB Power Rankings - Bradford is a ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I've been thinking of starting "The Official Rams Bulletin Board Material For Training Camp Thread" where we compile every negative article about Rams players, coaches, and staff. Maybe Kevin Demoff, Joe Barksdale, or Johnny Hekker, who have all done Q&A's here at ROD, will get the players and coaches to read through the negative, gloom and doom comments and it will get them fired up for the season. It sure would do that for me.

I definitely wouldn't mind motivating the team that way. They would be coming out with something to prove.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

In a way. But I want the Rams to be ticked off and motivated to prove the myopic media wrong, not standing there like Romo with a goofy smile on his face implying that it doesn't bother him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol he makes it like it's some type of crime the Rams passed on Robert Griffin III and Johnny Manziel.

Both are extremely overrated and are exposed to more injuries b/c of their play style. Robert Griffin III has taken a beating. Johnny Manziel beats down beers.

Sam Bradford and the Rams beat the Washington Robert Griffin IIIs and I'd put money the Browns would be beaten too with Johnny Manziel.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

LOL! Either one works... yours is funnier. But I think it is bias b/c it doesn't reflect an understanding of what actually occurred last season, with the rookies coming on late and the offensive changes to a more run orientated approach...

I'm not sure what I dislike more; 1) the hate that the Rams are getting this off-season or 2) the "darkhorse" treatment...

ALL of this BS/Bias treatment goes away once we start winning some damn games!!!

AZRamsFan93

How come there wasn't a grouping called "over rated POS" for Russell Wilson?
I know this is a Rams forum but one should strive for a little credibility.

Wilson is the first QB in history with a passer rating over 100 in his first 2 years, rushed for over 1000 yards, went to 2 Pro Bowls and won a Super Bowl.

I wish Sam was that overrated.

I've been thinking of starting "The Official Rams Bulletin Board Material For Training Camp Thread" where we compile every negative article about Rams players, coaches, and staff. Maybe Kevin Demoff, Joe Barksdale, or Johnny Hekker, who have all done Q&A's here at ROD, will get the players and coaches to read through the negative, gloom and doom comments and it will get them fired up for the season. It sure would do that for me.

I think it would be great to have everything in one place, that way if anyone writes anything contradictory we'll have a list. I want no one writing a single complimentary word about us when we reach the playoffs this year, just let them sit there in silence, whilst we get to enjoy it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well of course Sam's a question mark at this point. Until this rebuild project yields a positive win total, everyone is suspect.

You're suspect!

yasuspect.jpg

Even the entire coaching staff was thrown under the bus recently in a different article. When the Rams make the playoffs this year, everyone can return to their rightful place as believers in the Rams and forget they ever doubted any single coach or player. It's how the Universe works.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I know this is a Rams forum but one should strive for a little credibility.

Wilson is the first QB in history with a passer rating over 100 in his first 2 years, rushed for over 1000 yards, went to 2 Pro Bowls and won a Super Bowl.

I wish Sam was that overrated.
This is totally true, hard to over rate a guy like that. Although, I admit I'm curious how his stats would look on a team that requires their QB to throw 25 -30 times a game.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hmm the Rams DID play better after Sams injury - they just didn't pass it, its unfortunate that Stacy settled in properly after Sam's injury... ohh well, i guess this guy knows better than me...

I think Sam's a borderline franchise QB, the Rams just need a bit of luck.

I also think Fitzpatrick should be higher and Schaub most definitely should be...

I also think Wilson needs to be on par with Rodgers, the guy is just so awesome....

FRO

Legend
Who cares. National media types look at the team record when the QB starts and then uses that to determine how good the QB is. It's lazy, but it is what it is.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I couldn't look at it because I knew it'd tick me off. My man crush on Sam wouldn't allow it.

You told me all I needed to know right there. Heck, I'm surprised they didn't have Hill over Sam. That's not a reach being they put McCown over him. No resect, Sam is going to have some "experts" crying themselves to sleep this year.

The NFL will burn in the fire of Rams glory this year.
A Lot of commentary about the Rams this coming Season will have the lead "NOT SENSE THE GSOT DAYS HAVE WE SEEN THE RAMS DO THIS............."

AZRamsFan93

This is totally true, hard to over rate a guy like that. Although, I admit I'm curious how his stats would look on a team that requires their QB to throw 25 -30 times a game.
Actually Wilson threw 407 regular season passes last year, completing 63%. That is an average of 25.4 passes a game.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Actually Wilson threw 407 regular season passes last year, completing 63%. That is an average of 25.4 passes a game.
...which was the fewest in the league for a starter.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Of course he's a ? He needs to prove he can sustain his play at a high level.

He's shown some amazing flashes in his career - the bulk of the best being last year, Game 1 and the 3-game stretch he had Stacy in the backfield. But he hasn't arrived. Not yet.

Of course, he hasn't busted, either, as some people seem to think.

I expect big things of Bradford in 2014, but he's unquestionably a question.