NFL.com Week 5 Power Rankings, Ram at 13!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Are the Rams starting to get a little love? Up 8 spots to 13 in the latest NFL.com power rankings

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ankings-week-5-denver-broncos-claim-no-1-spot

upload_2016-10-4_11-5-3.png

What do my fellow Ram's fans think?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think the Rams are better than the Texans, Raiders and cowboys, who are ahead of the Rams on their list. MSN.com has them at 10.

And they're right. Teams loading the box to account for Gurley are going to find out Keenum Britt and Quick are going to be successful stretching the field.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don't know about that. I think 16 is a little better. But his point about Gurley was exactly on the mark. Teams are 100% selling out to stop the run and they've paid for it 3 weeks in a row. I reckon it will loosen up a bit this week at home.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I remember Flipper torching the Saints at their place in '89.

Can we have Flipper and Ellard come out of retirement and be Keenum's go to WRs?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Nice. The point you hear most about Gurley is that we have to find a way to get him going.

This is completely true but it overlooks the work Keenum and the receivers are doing to take advantage of the stacked boxes.

Kenny Britt is on course for over 1100 yards. He'd be the first Rams receiver in years to do that but very few people talk about that. Once the running game does get going I hope he's able to find a way to keep up that kind of production.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Are the Rams starting to get a little love? Up 8 spots to 13 in the latest NFL.com power rankings

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ankings-week-5-denver-broncos-claim-no-1-spot

View attachment 16935

I think it is fair. I saw another one that had us at 18, with 1-3 teams Arizona and Carolina ahead of us, and the 2-2 juggernaut Bills ahead of us. This seems about right.

As a matter of fact, that write up looks like one of us ROD studs broke into the NFL.com HQ and wrote this ourselves!

Psycho_X

Legend
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-do-you-think-the-rams-are-for-real-040118432.html

Climbing on up

17. Los Angeles Rams (3-1, LW: 22)
The one optimistic thing you can say about the Rams offense is Todd Gurley can’t be this unproductive all season. He has had some tough matchups. The line blocking for him isn’t good, and defenses won’t respect Los Angeles’ passing game, but Gurley is too good to be averaging less than 3 yards a carry. That will change.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I prefer to be underrated. Seems like when the media gives us respect, we start to fail

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

View attachment 16935

This^ is right about where I thought the Rams would be ( I guessed 14th!) and as far as the comments on Teams "Selling out to stop Gurley" I just made pretty much the same comments on another Thread!(y):D
I think that line of thinking will go away starting this week with Buffalo, especially after Keenum personal performance last week against the Cards!:snicker::shades::cheers:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little off-topic, but the Vikings D looked really good. And their D-line looked really solid as well.
Vikings D-line vs. Rams D-line? Thoughts?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

View attachment 16935

IIt's fair because of our D, which may not be rhe best overall but could be the most intimidating in the league. The O is progressing, waiting for Gurliey to break out and as one guy said for the Porsche in the garage , Goff.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm waiting for the "Real Power Ranking to come out! " TRON'S WEEK 5 POWER RANKING'S"(y):banana::snicker::shades: