NFL.com Need for Speed Omits Tavon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How in the heck do they NOT include Tavon's punt return?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No worries, guys. With wins, come accolades. Wins are coming.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
1318521000711.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they have Tyler Lockett and not Austin, they're stupid. Which is why I will not watch it and give them views.

RamWoodie

Legend
Because they don't think the Rams are *Sexy*. Chill out and listen to Rod Stewart sing "Do ya think I'm Sexy"...some OLD SKOOL:

LOL!!!

Penguin.

Rookie
I don't see Tavon as the fastest player in the league, but he is definitely top five. His legs are just too little for distance, but his acceleration is sick.

jap

Legend
If they have Tyler Lockett and not Austin, they're stupid. Which is why I will not watch it and give them views.

When you compare Lockett's and Tavon's PR's, didn't Lockett appear to moving in slow motion? :ROFLMAO:

jap

Legend
I don't see Tavon as the fastest player in the league, but he is definitely top five. His legs are just too little for distance, but his acceleration is sick.

He doesn't have to be the fastest. The thing that makes him special is the super rare combination of elite speed with elite quickness. Gale Sayers had it. So did Barry Sanders and Marshall. Tavon is faster than all three and may be as quick or quicker.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How in the heck do they NOT include Tavon's punt return?

The NFL is following David Stern's 80's/90's NBA formula that propped up and force fed the general fanbase into believing some players are stars...even though some of these players have done nothing to warrant that status.
Tyler Lockett is one of them all of a sudden.
Johnny Manziel had one TD in a game that his team got blown the fuck out by about five TD's, and that play led off every highlight wrap up on tv that i saw.

Tavon still gets hyped a bit nationally but it's really slowed since his rookie year because he hasn't had that breakout season yet.

jap

Legend
The NFL is following David Stern's 80's/90's NBA formula that propped up and force fed the general fanbase into believing some players are stars...even though some of these players have done nothing to warrant that status.
Tyler Lockett is one of them all of a sudden.
Johnny Manziel had one TD in a game that his team got blown the freak out by about five TD's, and that play led off every highlight wrap up on tv that i saw.

Tavon still gets hyped a bit nationally but it's really slowed since his rookie year because he hasn't had that breakout season yet.

I think that this season, with some guy named Gurley around to draw defensive attention from time to time, he has a good chance for something of a breakout season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think that this season, with some guy named Gurley around to draw defensive attention from time to time, he has a good chance for something of a breakout season.
I agree. Lots of factors in play here now. Foles, new OC, Gurley and maybe a more mature T.Austin.

jap

Legend
I agree. Lots of factors in play here now. Foles, new OC, Gurley and maybe a more mature T.Austin.

Foles just needs to freaking prove he can reach Tavon running a go route at Warp Five, damn it!!! He had a perfect opportunity to embarrass the self-proclaimed best CB in football! Well, he has 14 games to practice getting it right before we go live in Seattle in Week Seventeen.

If you're gonna beat Richie Sherman all the way down, you need to have him lying on and completely parallel to the damn turf!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Foles just needs to freaking prove he can reach Tavon running a go route at Warp Five, damn it!!! He had a perfect opportunity to embarrass the self-proclaimed best CB in football! Well, he has 14 games to practice getting it right before we go live in Seattle in Week Seventeen.

If you're gonna beat Richie Sherman all the way down, you need to have him lying on and completely parallel to the damn turf!
Haha yeah he missed that one. They'll hit it though. Foles prob doesn't have that instinctual release to match Tavon's speed quite yet.

jap

Legend
Haha yeah he missed that one. They'll hit it though. Foles prob doesn't have that instinctual release to match Tavon's speed quite yet.

Jolly 'Ole Nick will establish rapport with our Littlest Big Man in due time, even if they have to put in extra time in practice. After all, who is gonna be able to jam that electric jitterbug at the LOS? He can juke the pants off any CB in the league and be downtown before they realize he's gone.

Cardncub

Rookie
DJ was the fastest on the field Sunday.

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 133