NFL.com has its experts four latest Mocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep Pederson is no fool.
Agree. The Eagles @ #13 will secure a QB if they even get a chance @ the top 3 QB's.

When you look @ the Texans & that well stocked defense has a ton of defensive players like pass rusher Jadeveon Clowney that can be used to secure that #1 pick from the Titans to get the top QB. Thus leaving the Browns, Cowboys, 9ers & then Eagles to be the Pot Lick'ers on the remaining. The Rams wishing they could get just one lick on that QB pot.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the Browns - I can't imagine them landing the best QB. That would be too good to be true. I think someone jumps over them, we finally see the number 1 pick dealt, and Tennessee gets a lot of picks to rebuild with.

Hard to see one of the top 3 QBs falling to 15.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the Browns - I can't imagine them landing the best QB. That would be too good to be true. I think someone jumps over them, we finally see the number 1 pick dealt, and Tennessee gets a lot of picks to rebuild with.

Hard to see one of the top 3 QBs falling to 15.

It wouldn't shock me if the Browns had a strong preference between Goff and Wentz, that they would trade up to #1 themselves. That would leave Tennessee with additional picks and either the top non-QB or the ability to trade further down with whichever team has decided they need the other QB.

Hard to see any trade bargains this year - besides several good QB prospects that a number of teams would like, there are some quite nice non-QB prospects that a team isn't going to want to miss out on without a lot in return. Only after a couple of top non-QBs go and Goff and Wentz go is trading likely to become affordable for teams in the middle of the first. If the Rams want a top QB, likely the best option is Lynch, and that will probably require trading way up still.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
My only take on this topic is if the Rams do in fact draft a QB then they must consider Mannion a wasted pick

Myself, I kind of liked what I saw in Keenum, I'd compare him to (at his point) a poor mans young Drew Brees

Now I'm currently double fisting Pacifico's at Disneyland but com'on your throwing out Keenum to Bree's. I question who's more drunk.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Now I'm currently double fisting Pacifico's at Disneyland but com'on your throwing out Keenum to Bree's. I question who's more drunk.

Well I remember Brees as a Cha-Cha-Cha Charger long before he became...Drew Brees -

I did say a young Drew Brees lol I wasn't THAT drunk

I like Pacifico's especially over Coronas

Last edited: