NFL.com Bold Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I can't fathom an existence where the Rams get shutout again. No hell burns that hot.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I still love Kurt and always will. But he sure does love taking jabs at the Rams when he can. I also can't imagine us getting shut out again. Especially since it's the home opener in LA. Heads will be rolling if we get shut out again.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't see the game but judging by the score looks like the 9ers are doing pretty well against Carolina. Maybe the 9ers are just a lot better team than anyone predicted and we aren't actually as bad as we looked last week.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't see the game but judging by the score looks like the 9ers are doing pretty well against Carolina. Maybe the 9ers are just a lot better team than anyone predicted and we aren't actually as bad as we looked last week.

So far the Niners are way better than people thought...Remains to be seen if the Rams are as bad as they looked last week...