NFL.com analyst dislikes the current Rams uniform (Video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Greatest Uni: St. Louis Rams

[nfl]0ap2000000214713[/nfl]

Greatest Uni: Los Angeles Rams 1973-80

[nfl]0ap2000000214776[/nfl]

I do like the super old white and blue uni's :D
Personal opinion, I believe we need a change to the uni but I don't know what needs to be done to improve to make it fresh but awesome. Maybe change the shade of gold? What say you?

Feel free to vote for the best uni's through this link and watch more vids!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni?campaign=Facebook_vote_uni" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni?campaign ... k_vote_uni</a>

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Re: NFL.com analyst dislikes the current Rams uniform (Video

I agree with this guy. Blue and yellow looks more awesome.

Blue and whites for throwbacks.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Blue and white and dark blue and gold will always be my favorites. The blue and yellow (unlike the blue and white) look so old school and drab to me.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Cannot stand the dark blue and tan uniforms we have now.

I have actually been postponing the purchase of a jersey in anticipation they will come to their senses sooner rather than later. I have been sustaining myself with the fake t-shirt jerseys. I'm sure I'm not alone. A uniform change could really bolster jersey sales

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

libertadrocks said:
Cannot stand the dark blue and tan uniforms we have now.

I have actually been postponing the purchase of a jersey in anticipation they will come to their senses sooner rather than later. I have been sustaining myself with the fake t-shirt jerseys. I'm sure I'm not alone. A uniform change could really bolster jersey sales
The problem with the gold on the home uniform is that there's not enough of it. Perhaps it's the wrong shade as well. But the blue on the throwbacks is too pastel. Maybe they could combine the proper yellow/gold shade with the dark blue. And get rid of the dark blue pants; use the new gold shade on the pants for both home and away.

The Rams were trend setters in helmet design. Their uniforms should also standout.

Blue and white for the throwbacks.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I prefer the two recent versions myself before 2000. The 60's & early 70's of the Blue & White's and all the versions from 1973 to 1999 seasons. I prefer those with the Ram Horns on the each of the shoulders that wrap around down to the tip point ending around the bicep & triceps area of the upper arm. I also prefer the wider thicker Rams Horn on the helmet instead of the skinny version presently.

The new unis look way too much like SD Chargers to me. Imagine those two team playing each other bet there would be chaos.

iced

i really dig the new blue and yellow unis, but also loved the '99 ones... I would LOVE for those to come back (any blue and yellow), and use a blue/white concept as throw backs or an occasional switch up

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

One of the reasons that I like the blue and white unis the best is because on a real grass field you look like you've been in a war. Especially in bad weather. I like it. :cool:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I'd like to see a combo of white, the old blue from the blue and whites and the yellow from the 90s. One of the posters on the Herd, crazylegs, did some mock ups that looked pretty effing great with those colors. It would be a nice nod to all the unis I think.

Throwbacks have to be blue and white, nothing other than those suffice. You have no idea how badly I was dying to see The Show come out of the tunnel in those colors. It would have been amazing and I feel cheated that it didn't happen.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

albefree69 said:
One of the reasons that I like the blue and white unis the best is because on a real grass field you look like you've been in a war. Especially in bad weather. I like it. :cool:

Imagine in today's HD how that white and blue would pop against a rich green background.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

LesBaker singing to the choir:
Imagine in today's HD how that white and blue would pop against a rich green background.
Yep. I'd want the blue to be dark for the contrast. But either way. :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I love the idea of DARK BLUE and WHITE!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CGI_Ram said:
I love the idea of DARK BLUE and WHITE!

Dark blue and white would be sick!!! Just to keep things a little bit more modern maybe a hint of the right shade of yellow/gold :D