NFL.com 3 Best Teams that wont make the 2016 Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well; at least we are in the conversation as a good team. :sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams will beat them both and will make the playoffs. Well, living in New York, I hope so.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It seems that the pundits are always behind the curve when it comes to recognizing emerging teams.

This year regarding the Rams is certainly no exception.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Man its crazy how the Rams strength of schedule is always so tough. A team like the Patriots pretty much has a cake walk to the playoffs every year. smh :banghead::shocking::redcard:

That's ok this is the year the Rams make the playoffs with a 10-6 record.:football:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So our coach's name is Derek Fisher??????? Ok, that's enough for me to know this guy's opinion has a few leaks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Current longest NFL team playoff droughts...

1. Buffalo 16 seasons
2. Oakland 13 seasons
3. Cleveland 13 seasons
4. Rams 11 seasons
5. Jacksonville 8 seasons

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's all BS until we shut analysts like Nate up, by just freaking doing it. The teams that "experts" are sure will do great, sometimes fall off the map due to variables beyond their understanding..Same is true for a rising team, that makes dramatic progress seemingly out of nowhere...

"The Revolution will not be televised..."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Did I miss when Nate freaking Burleson became some kind of expert? Oh yeah - Nate's an expert at not making the playoffs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Man its crazy how the Rams strength of schedule is always so tough. A team like the Patriots pretty much has a cake walk to the playoffs every year. smh :banghead::shocking::redcard:

That's ok this is the year the Rams make the playoffs with a 10-6 record.:football:
" Minimum 10-6, IF I may add!!";) I still see a 13-3 Record myself!!:D