NFL Arrests and lawsuits - 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bills running back Jonathan Williams fought his drunk driving arrest and won. Williams was found not guilty Thursday.

His attorney, Shane Wilkinson, told TMZ that prosecutors in Fayetteville, Ark., didn’t have “enough evidence to provehe was intoxicated.”

Williams, a fifth-round pick in 2016, was arrested July 14 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after refusing to take a breathalyzer. Police said he displayed signs “consistent with intoxication” during a field sobriety test.

that fucking sucks. you don't do the breathalyser, you should be charged with no defence in the court.

fucking cocks that drive while they're drunk.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Complaint alleges Rex Ryan “grabbed at” alleged victim’s neck

Anyone else expect to see "foot" not "neck"

Who the fuuuuuck names their son Senquez?

Senquez?

It sounds like something you take to cure something you have.

"Yo man where's the Senquez, my (insert something here) is really (insert something else here) and it's killing me. I need some Senquez fast!

fearsomefour

Legend
that freaking sucks. you don't do the breathalyser, you should be charged with no defence in the court.

freaking cocks that drive while they're drunk.

Riiiight.
And refusal to allow search of private property is probable cause, right?
DUI checkpoints should be unconstitutional anyway.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Fraternal twins?

I've been looking at those goofballs my entire life and they're definitely IDENTICAL goofballs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DUI checkpoints should be unconstitutional anyway.

Someday someone is going to successfully challenge these and win..........and then all hell will break loose because people who have been nailed by them will flock to lawyers looking for settlements/justice.

I think they are horrible and cannot be considered legal in our country yet they exist.

fearsomefour

Legend
Someday someone is going to successfully challenge these and win..........and then all hell will break loose because people who have been nailed by them will flock to lawyers looking for settlements/justice.

I think they are horrible and cannot be considered legal in our country yet they exist.
I don't think they will win.
Firstly because of the "greater good" argument and also for the reasons you stated.
That said, I am good with drunk drivers being removed from the road of course. But, governments will also take every inch they can.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think they will win.
Firstly because of the "greater good" argument and also for the reasons you stated.
That said, I am good with drunk drivers being removed from the road of course. But, governments will also take every inch they can.

The problem I have with them is that the BAC levels are now SO LOW in many states that a person who isn't actually impaired and poses no threat can have their life and possibly career jacked up by one of these.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I think an attorney can make an easy case for it being a right if the person is a taxpayer. Point oh five is stupid.

I do hope these become illegal.

Back in Ohio where I am from if you get a DUI your have to pay for special license plates that are bright yellow. It's a type of "shaming" that should be illegal. Do other crimes warrant that? Of course not. The real downside is that it allows the police to stop you at any time they desire and make you take a breath test.

It's total bullshit.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think DUI checkpoints do a service for us tax payers that deserve to not have drunken idiots killing innocent people just because they feel it is their right to drive drunk.

fearsomefour

Legend
The problem I have with them is that the BAC levels are now SO LOW in many states that a person who isn't actually impaired and poses no threat can have their life and possibly career jacked up by one of these.
Yeah.
Another issue is weed DUI regulations which are just retarded in most places.
At any rate, the guild lines are in place with the outlines that allow courts to deem check point constitutional.
You are allowed to turn around where I am without a cop pursuing you. I have done this twice to avoid the delay and both times a cop pulls out and pulled me over.
Typical.
I understand both sides of it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
that freaking sucks. you don't do the breathalyser, you should be charged with no defence in the court.

freaking cocks that drive while they're drunk.

I don't know how it is in other states. But in California you can refuse to take a Breathalyser Test, no problem, BUT then you have to submit to a Blood Test! And that will nail you every time if you high on something!!(y);)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's total bullcrap.

no it's not. it's a fact that drunk drivers are habitual drunk drivers. they don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. they should have no rights when driving. they shouldn't even be driving, the drunks.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Each year, over 330,000 accidents caused by texting while driving lead to severe injuries. Anyone who causes damage to a vehicle or injury or death to others because they're stoned, drunk, or distracted by their phone, should have their license taken away, fined, and in some cases be imprisoned.

I have a neighbor who is in her 80's, and my wife happens to be best friends with her daughter, so the other day I'm driving home and she's in front of me. She drives half the speed limit and is weaving all over the road for about 5 miles. Don't know if it's old age or booze or prescription pills but this woman needs to have her license revoked.

We have plenty of laws that cover driving while drunk, stoned, texting on the phone, etc. But either there aren't enough cops on the road or the laws aren't being enforced. Whoever refuses to take a breathalyzer or blood test or refuses to hand over their phone after being stopped by a cop, should be dealt with as if they are guilty. Time to get badass with these fools and stop the carnage.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't stand people looking at their phone while they're driving. I feel like ramming them off the road. Worse than drunks.