NFL and Refs have an agreement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
@AdamSchefter: As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not surprised. The backlash was only going to get MUCH worse if they stayed the course.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Not surprised. The backlash was only going to get MUCH worse if they stayed the course.

Well, we get one more game of it haha.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
@SI_PeterKing: I'm hearing NFLRA negotiator Scott Green has notified officials that a deal is not imminent. Stay tuned, obviously.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
interference said:
JdashSTL said:
@SI_PeterKing: I'm hearing NFLRA negotiator Scott Green has notified officials that a deal is not imminent. Stay tuned, obviously.
WTF? Does Mort usually get this stuff wrong?

ESPN may have jumped the gun a little bit here, but that just depends on how you interpret "agreement at hand." Im still confident they will either be back Sunday or our next Thursday game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just like the lockout last year, there's gonna be someone saying "oh no no no not yet." I'm pretty sure a deal is set and we'll see the regular (and might I had ABSOLUTELY PERFECT) refs back no later than next week.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
interference said:
JdashSTL said:
WTF? Does Mort usually get this stuff wrong?

ESPN may have jumped the gun a little bit here, but that just depends on how you interpret "agreement at hand." Im still confident they will either be back Sunday or our next Thursday game.
Agreed, at least they're talking which is a prelude to completion. I just hope we can escape a loss or injuries to the zebra's this Sunday. :?!: