NFL AM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not sure if I'm the only one but I can not stand Eric Davis. He acts like a man that's dieing to be the coolest college guy at the high school party. Oh and he non stop talks about the 9ers. It's unprofessional. Faulk doesn't talk about the rams,
Warner doesn't talk about the rams or cardinals,
Sapp doesn't talk about the bucs. They all will if asked. But no one is asking "ED", not a fan of the show anyway, was disappointed when it started because I had high hopes but it's what I gotta watch to get the info I need.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can't tolerate that show at all. It's too loud, they all try to talk over each other.
Blah blah blah blah (BLAH BLAH BLAH) blah (BLAH BLAH)

Shut the fuck up.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed, I like Mike and Mike but can only tolerate during the season when it's NFL topics. I hate the NBA so I can't watch that now. I like the DP show but he loves him some basketball

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
I can't tolerate that show at all. It's too loud, they all try to talk over each other.
Blah blah blah blah (BLAH BLAH BLAH) blah (BLAH BLAH)

Shut the fuck up.
With both of you guys on this. Very little useful football content.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
bwdenverram said:
I think the chick on there is pretty hot.

That's about it though.

She is pretty, and seemingly the best on air talent. Steve has his insiders so I like him enough. But that main guy running things acts as tho he has never held a ball in his life, ED is a homer and Mark is a loud mouth who loves to be the one your listening too. I miss total access with Rich running things, tho I always hated Dukes....hell listening to myself I may just hate NFLN outside of the updates

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
PLEASE stop calling him ED. That is reserved for the one and ONLY ED.

Dickerson_Eric16_Rams.jpg

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
PLEASE stop calling him ED. That is reserved for the one and ONLY ED.

Dickerson_Eric16_Rams.jpg

Lol my bad

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
El Juggernauto said:
Not sure if I'm the only one but I can not stand Eric Davis. He acts like a man that's dieing to be the coolest college guy at the high school party. Oh and he non stop talks about the 9ers. It's unprofessional. Faulk doesn't talk about the rams,
Sapp doesn't talk about the bucs. They all will if asked. But no one is asking "ED", not a fan of the show anyway, was disappointed when it started because I had high hopes but it's what I gotta watch to get the info I need.

Tried watching it....Eric Davis IS annoying, and so is that Tony Kornheiser wannabee. Don't even know the guy's name, but he looks like he just crawled out of a dumpster.

There's only 2 good reasons to watch that show -- Nicole Z.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
bwdenverram said:
I think the chick on there is pretty hot.

That's about it though.

She is hot, and yes I would!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
El Juggernauto said:

So what you're saying is that Davis is a giant douche bag? All I know is you wouldn't want too get close to him or you might lose an eye with all that spike in his doo! Davis is a fucking tool.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
This convo makes me think of Rodney Harrison on Sunday Night Football. The Pats can never do any wrong and every other team sucks.

Anyways, yeah I feel you on Eric Davis.