NFl AM talking bout the rams a lot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
First time I've seen this. Talked to Solftli earlier, talked about the hidden Gem of the draft able players was on our roster in Emory Blake, now coming up they are gonna talk about Bradford...wow I feel like a 9ers fan this morning

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Huh? No links? Is this really a thread bro?
Lets talk about the Rams....cool. :tooth:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mojorizen7 said:
Huh? No links? Is this really a thread bro?
Lets talk about the Rams....cool. :tooth:

It's NFL AM. I don't know how to do a link. I use a phone. Wouldn't know where to find a link. Turned out the Bradford spot was them saying he is under more pressure than Sanchez.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
That is a fair assement to say. Sam has tools now I expect a good year from him fellas.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams and more specifically Sam have been talked about quite a bit lately. But the reason is our defense is stout, and now our offense is starting to look really good... It's Sam's time to shine.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
GreeneCounty said:
That is a fair assement to say. Sam has tools now I expect a good year from him fellas.

I'm sure he feels pressure to make it happen for that reason and the fact that the Rams have 2 first rounders too.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have been a huge critic of Bradford, and i think that he has to make something happen this year.

DeaconJ

Rookie
LOl.........no pressure, he's got talent this year! Give some time. it'll happen.....! I garountee! Sam is a great QB waiting for the rest of the pieces.

Ram_of_Old

El Juggernauto said:
I have been a huge critic of Bradford, and i think that he has to make something happen this year.

I have not been a huge critic, but I think the time has come for him to earn his salary. I expect him to have a very good year. The greatest fear is that he is injured early and out backup is....

Speeps

Starter
GreeneCounty said:
I disagree. Sanchez is at risk of losing his job. Bradford is under no such circumstance.

Ram_of_Old

Speeps said:
GreeneCounty said:
I disagree. Sanchez is at risk of losing his job. Bradford is under no such circumstance.

The Rams have "put their money where their mouth is." I say Sam is under pressure. I doubt he is in fear of losing his job, but he is being expected to bring this team to the next level. What is that? I expect at least 9 wins this year. That may mean a shot at a Wild Card or better.

Ram_of_Old

Ram_of_Old said:
El Juggernauto said:

I have not been a huge critic, but I think the time has come for him to earn his salary. I expect him to have a very good year. The greatest fear is that he is injured early and out backup is....

I had to look back at their roster to see who the backups were...

Kellen Clements
Austin Davis

PROTECT SAM PLEASE!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Ram_of_Old said:
Ram_of_Old said:
El Juggernauto said:

Kellen Clements
Austin Davis

PROTECT SAM PLEASE!
I am confident if Sam went down that Davis could be a viable option, not saying I want to see Davis but I do think he would be more than adequate.

iced

Barrison6 said:
Ram_of_Old said:
Ram_of_Old said:
El Juggernauto said:

Kellen Clements
Austin Davis

PROTECT SAM PLEASE!
I am confident if Sam went down that Davis could be a viable option, not saying I want to see Davis but I do think he would be more than adequate.

agreed

A55VA6

Legend
Austin Davis broke some of Favre's records in college. And looked nice in preseason last year. he's a good backup imo.

Ram_of_Old

A55VA6 said:
Austin Davis broke some of Favre's records in college. And looked nice in preseason last year. he's a good backup imo.

Very Cool!