NFL AM picks Dallas Unanimously

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
All 4 panelists picked Dallas this weekend, without question....guess we don't need to play the game...maybe we should just "mail it in" and move on to game 4.

Can't wait to hear the explanation's on Monday AM. :ohno:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Steve has been talkin up the Rams since training camp, yet he doesnt think they can beat Dallas. What an ass munch, the old dude Kreigle always talks about how bad the cowboys are yet he picks them over the Rams? Why cant these guys say somethin and mean it, they are always flip floppin, must be a media thing.

Oh well nice to know that all of us on this board are smarter than those media bitches.

GO RAMS!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure what we expect. In all honesty, we barely beat the Cards at home and there is a case that could be made that the Falcons went to prevent until they needed to score again.

We are not going to get any respect until we demand it with our play.

I don't care what these bozos have to say but we don't really have much room to gripe until we start throttling those we should throttle and stop effing up against teams like ATL. I can almost guarantee you that if we beat Dallas by 14 or more, we will still be the underdogs against the Whiners. Beat them too and MAYBE we start getting a little love. Not holding my breath though.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
ramsince62 said:
All 4 panelists picked Dallas this weekend, without question....guess we don't need to play the game...maybe we should just "mail it in" and move on to game 4.

"Way to move X-o-lax! Give the COWGIRLS hope." Field Stool :rofl:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
RamFan503 said:
Not sure what we expect. In all honesty, we barely beat the Cards at home and there is a case that could be made that the Falcons went to prevent until they needed to score again.

I don't care what these bozos have to say but we don't really have much room to gripe until we start throttling those we should throttle and stop effing up against teams like ATL. I can almost guarantee you that if we beat Dallas by 14 or more, we will still be the underdogs against the Whiners. Beat them too and MAYBE we start getting a little love. Not holding my breath though.
Agreed.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
RamFan503 said:

^^This^^

iced

It's cause of the defense guys - they're all gushing about bradford and most of them are recommending bradford in your starting fantasy line up.

they see the same soft zone coverage that we do

paceram

Pro Bowler
Mojo Ram said:
RamFan503 said:

Agreed.

+1

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
ramsince62 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmJGJ-CpHM[/youtube]

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I could care less what these idiots say. They get paid to make the safe bet. Honestly, I don't want any love from the media. I don't want to hear a bunch of media idiots and their "I knew this was a great team" thoughts once the RAMS start rolling. I would rather they continue to glorify their media darling seacocks, whiners, patriots, cowboys, etc.

Note to certain media pundits... If you weren't on the RAMS bandwagon while times were bad, don't jump on it once they start winning and pushing for a title. Stick to your conviction and I can respect that.