NFL A.M: Who's better off? Rams or Lions (Titus Young)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[nfl]0ap2000000136529[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000136529/Double-Coverage-Titus-Young" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap200 ... itus-Young</a>

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So weird seeing him with the Rams logo behind him. I really hope this works out. We sure could use him.

jap

Legend
Who's better off? Maybe the drama-seeking, popcorn-eating crowd?

nighttrain

Legend
The Rams, no doubt about it. We just got the Lions 2nd rounder and they paid the bill. if he gets out of line with Fisher, it will be taken care of. we have a strong coaching staff, and i think, a great locker room. Long #55 Finnegan and SB, and maybe SJ
train

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Again I post is he better than Steve Smith? That's one WR who was number six. If Young gets out of hand early, then cut him, but he has talent and at this point what can it hurt to see if he can get his act together and realize his potential?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
den-the-coach said:
Again I post is he better than Steve Smith? That's one WR who was number six. If Young gets out of hand early, then cut him, but he has talent and at this point what can it hurt to see if he can get his act together and realize his potential?
I think Steve Smith is better than Steve Smith. We just didn't get to see it. You don't put up the kind of numbers he did in a year without being a decent receiver. So, I present to you this. What if Steve Smith and Titus Young are actually as good as advertised, and they BOTH show up to work this year? Of course, maybe Fisher, Sherman and Schotty saw enough out of Smith to make the determination that he was a wasted signing. But what if they didn't? This WR corps could be shaping up right in front of our eyes and we can't even see it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
den-the-coach said:
I think Steve Smith is better than Steve Smith. We just didn't get to see it. You don't put up the kind of numbers he did in a year without being a decent receiver. So, I present to you this. What if Steve Smith and Titus Young are actually as good as advertised, and they BOTH show up to work this year? Of course, maybe Fisher, Sherman and Schotty saw enough out of Smith to make the determination that he was a wasted signing. But what if they didn't? This WR corps could be shaping up right in front of our eyes and we can't even see it.

I've watched every snap on offense multiple times. There's nothing more to Steve Smith anymore that we didn't see. Trust me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
F. Mulder said:
Is Smith still under contract for next year?
Nope.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
I've watched every snap on offense multiple times. There's nothing more to Steve Smith anymore that we didn't see. Trust me.
You could be right. I dunno. I saw him flash, but it also looked like he wasn't real comfortable in this offense. He's a FA, so chances are he won't be back. But if he is brought back, then there's something they see in him that they like. And they *do* see a lot more than we do.

Hram

UDFA
X said:
den-the-coach said:

Wow! Could you be any more negative???

It's really starting to get depressing. Sheesh...

:rofl:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm starting to like this pick up. I get this gut feeling that the Rams must have acquired a player handler that can keep players with troubles in line. I mean not one peep this season from Jenkins or Johnson, not one! Maybe they got the guy that used to keep Ted Kennedy out of trouble after his river ride?

If this does work out, I think the Rams don't even have a need to draft a WR but instead could go after one of those stud TEs and look for a sleeper or two in the UDFA crowd.