NFL a.m. should take a break after ota's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamSECUT

UDFA
They remind me of when me and me buds used to play the old electric football sets, and tried to add commentary to the games.
Everytime i wake up and turn that show on, now, they seem to be reaching for material.
Face it folks, the lull between ota's and the actual start of training camp is the deadest time on the face of the earth for a true football fan.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
But we get hundreds of pointless power ranking articles from bleacher report!!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is definitely the slowest I've seen it , in pre-season, in years! And it would be waaaaay worse with-out ROD!!:D

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They need to have Molly Qerim on a pole if u ask me. My lord that is one fine woman. The show, absolutely sucks. A constant rotation of washed up ex players and "experts".... It's something tho

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Id rather they just show the best games from the last few years instead of AM. Used to be ok, now they just rinse and repeat constantly

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think the NFL Networks programming in general is pretty bad...save for the A Football Life series and a couple other things.

RamSECUT

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Id rather they just show the best games from the last few years instead of AM. Used to be ok, now they just rinse and repeat constantly
I agree, show us games from the last 5 years. Or better yet, have an on demand menu, where you can order the games that you wanna see

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Amen. Wake me in 3.5 weeks or so....