NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm glad the Rams are at the bottom of the NFC West. It wouldn't be satisfying to become the dominant team in a weak division. You would always hear "yeah, but you're in an easy division".

Wait till the Rams stomp their way through the NFCW to the title. There will be no naysayers, only haters.

This season may not be it, but I will bet all of Alan's ROD Dollars the Rams make one serious splash.

On the other side of the coin, this season COULD be it. Can't wait for the draft and to see what Williams brings game one. I'm ready for the worst to first stories we will tell to our grandchildren. Or our neighbor's grandchildren. Or anyone who will listen.

Back in my day, many doubted Bradford and Tavon and Clowney (yeah, I said Clowney, don't start any trouble, and there won't be any trouble).

Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm glad the Rams are at the bottom of the NFC West. It wouldn't be satisfying to become the dominant team in a weak division. You would always hear "yeah, but you're in an easy division".

Wait till the Rams stomp their way through the NFCW to the title. There will be no naysayers, only haters.

This season may not be it, but I will bet all of Alan's ROD Dollars the Rams make one serious splash.

On the other side of the coin, this season COULD be it. Can't wait for the draft and to see what Williams brings game one. I'm ready for the worst to first stories we will tell to our grandchildren. Or our neighbor's grandchildren. Or anyone who will listen.

Back in my day, many doubted Bradford and Tavon and Clowney (yeah, I said Clowney, don't start any trouble, and there won't be any trouble).
I just love the way you think! Next time I make it to STL for a game I'd like to buy you a beer!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
this may or may not be THE season, but mark my words teams will dread playing us.