NFC west the best. What if

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
The only games they lose is the away games in the division? All will be 13-3. What would determine the winner and so forth.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I could be wrong but I believe it's strength of schedule. That would put the Rams first in the division as they have the 3rd hardest schedule(I would totally post a link but I just woke up and I'm feeling way too lazy).

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could be wrong but I believe it's strength of schedule. That would put the Rams first in the division as they have the 3rd hardest schedule(I would totally post a link but I just woke up and I'm feeling way too lazy).
I know the feeling

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

It's amazing how that's possible. Even though the difference is marginal, SF and the shitchickens have weaker schedules, despite them having 1st and 2nd place schedules.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm still drunk. We have this annual party called "The White Trash Bash" where we dress up and get wild. Four kegs, folks... FOUR!!! I got free jello shots because my friend supplied them then chased them a big swig of fire ball whiskey and lots of beer. Holy crap, fellas, I was done by 1:00 AM and we stayed all night. I puked my arse off and quit hitting on everyone's girlfriend when my balance started to go (that's smart.) Anywayyy...

I don't think we lose to ARZ this year, but we may lose to the Niners twice and split games with the Gulls. We go 8-2 against the rest of the league.

Those Niner games will be huge.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm still drunk. We have this annual party called "The White Trash Bash" where we dress up and get wild. Four kegs, folks... FOUR!!! I got free jello shots because my friend supplied them then chased them a big swig of fire ball whiskey and lots of beer. Holy crap, fellas, I was done by 1:00 AM and we stayed all night. I puked my arse off and quit hitting on everyone's girlfriend when my balance started to go (that's smart.) Anywayyy...

I don't think we lose to ARZ this year, but we may lose to the Niners twice and split games with the Gulls. We go 8-2 against the rest of the league.

Those Niner games will be huge.
" No way do we Lose to the 49ers on Monday Night Football at Home!"

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's amazing how that's possible. Even though the difference is marginal, SF and the shitchickens have weaker schedules, despite them having 1st and 2nd place schedules.

The Rams have to play the Seahawks, who went 13-3 in 2013, while they play the Rams who went 7-9. However, in 2014 each of them (by stipulation) would go 13-3, evening things out. So chances are the Seahawks would end up with the slightly tougher schedule, thanks to playing two teams that finished first in 2013, versus the Rams playing two teams that finished last.

So barring improvements out of our division, the Rams would be the best 13-3 team to ever miss the playoffs.

So to be safe, the Rams should sweep the division.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think the Strength of Schedule tiebreaker would refer to opponents' records this year.

So the answer to this problem is "Not enough data to solve problem".

What do I win?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The only games they lose is the away games in the division? All will be 13-3. What would determine the winner and so forth.
Man... if that happened I might have a heart attack before we even make the playoffs, that would be the most intense season ever!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
" No way do we Lose to the 49ers on Monday Night Football at Home!"

Hope so man. They reaaallly had our number last year. They were lucky, though. The first time we had ZERO running game. The second time we didn't have Bradford. Let's see what happens when we face off with all our fire power.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The Rams have to play the Seahawks, who went 13-3 in 2013, while they play the Rams who went 7-9. However, in 2014 each of them (by stipulation) would go 13-3, evening things out. So chances are the Seahawks would end up with the slightly tougher schedule, thanks to playing two teams that finished first in 2013, versus the Rams playing two teams that finished last.

So barring improvements out of our division, the Rams would be the best 13-3 team to ever miss the playoffs.

So to be safe, the Rams should sweep the division.
Raise your hand if you think Carolina will repeat as NFCS winner. Thing is, every year a team that is expected to compete for their division doesn't.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Raise your hand if you think Carolina will repeat as NFCS winner. Thing is, every year a team that is expected to compete for their division doesn't.
Actually I think the seachickens get bit by the superbowl hangover and don't make the playoffs. The whiners regress and the Rams and cards improve and finish 1 and 2. With the winner (Rams) getting a first round bye.

MFaulk107

The Realness
We have the projected third toughest schedules. Some teams will rise, but some are sure to drop.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The West IS the best!!
jackyoung1.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think the Strength of Schedule tiebreaker would refer to opponents' records this year.

So the answer to this problem is "Not enough data to solve problem".

What do I win?

A date with your left hand , we wanted something new and exciting for you