NFC West Schedules

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good work this from my 2nd favourite Canadian.

All I can say is I hope the 49ers are 0-2 after the first two games which would hopefully put us at 2-0. After that who knows.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Week 18 spoiler role for the Shitters' season.

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And btw that's a grueling first three games.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I honestly can't see more than 8 wins for us. I think 8 wins would probably be considered a successful season for this team with what they have now.

I can see Seattle with 9 wins. Hate to say it but I see SF with 13 or 14 wins as long as their quarterbacks don't shit the bed. They have a schedule set up to be 7-1 or 6-2 at their bye week. The only thing that would put a monkey wrench in their plans is the quarterback situation. Right now I'd say the Rams and Seahawks are in better shape at that position.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How can a team get 13 or 14 wins with bad QB play? I don’t see it with Lance.

Is the 9er defense that good with a new coordinator?

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Personnel wise...yes...but coaching will play a role...so I guess we will all find out. They don't need stellar QB play, just a decent manager, which is a head scratcher as to why they picked Lance in the first place.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
just to distill it down - Shitters - @ Jags, Buccs and @ Vikings
Shithawks - @ Titans, Panthers and @ Lions
Gridbirds - @ Texans, Falcons and @ Bears
Rams - @ Colts, Saints and @ Packers

everything else is a matter of Home/Away but all play the same...

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I honestly can't see more than 8 wins for us. I think 8 wins would probably be considered a successful season for this team with what they have now.

I can see Seattle with 9 wins. Hate to say it but I see SF with 13 or 14 wins as long as their quarterbacks don't shit the bed. They have a schedule set up to be 7-1 or 6-2 at their bye week. The only thing that would put a monkey wrench in their plans is the quarterback situation. Right now I'd say the Rams and Seahawks are in better shape at that position.

I hope the whiners QB's sh*t the bed, have food poisoning or whatever misfortune that could befall them.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Going 0-2 is a tough enough start for anybody, but losing two division games to start the season? That could change a lotta Sunday plans going forward.
Somehow, the Rams have to find a way to win one of those first two games.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I think it will be Darnold at the helm for them. He's not a great QB, but he's really all that that shit stained, cousin fucking team needs with their otherwise loaded roster.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just to distill it down - Shitters - @ Jags, Buccs and @ Vikings
Shithawks - @ Titans, Panthers and @ Lions
Gridbirds - @ Texans, Falcons and @ Bears
Rams - @ Colts, Saints and @ Packers

everything else is a matter of Home/Away but all play the same...
I think the Rams made out pretty good in those matchups you list. All three are iffy at best at QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it will be Darnold at the helm for them. He's not a great QB, but he's really all that that shit stained, cousin fucking team needs with their otherwise loaded roster.
Yeah it seems like he got pretty serious about his craft when he went to Carolina last year, he was reportedly showing up early and staying late and all that. The guy has a ton of talent but idk he just seems mentally off. One of the most disappointing careers I've seen given my expectations of him from early in his USC era.

What sucks is Shanny will maximize him as per usual. But I think with him at QB they are beatable in the playoffs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

They're gonna win plenty of games with their quarterback throwing slants, quick outs, WR screens, etc. And handing off to McCaffrey. But yeah, maybe not with Lance.

Purdy did well because he played within the system and didn't try to do too much. The downside for them is they have a Superbowl caliber roster without a legit Superbowl caliber quarterback. The window is open now. If they don't win a championship it will be deemed a failure. Windows like that don't stay open very long. We know all about that. But we got it done. We'll see about them.