NFC West rest of the way

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This is my prediction for the rest of the year for our division.

The Cardinals will not win another game. It will be an epic collapse, finishing 9-7.
Seattle wins 2 of their final 4...they will not beat the Rams. 10-6
San Fran also wins 2 of 4. They finish 9-7
Rams run the table and finish 9-7 as well.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Love the part about the Rams, but I hope the Cards can squeak out the division.
Somehow finishing ahead of the niners would be a nice little way to end this thing up.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

The Cardinals will not win another game. It will be an epic collapse, finishing 9-7.
Love it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hell, I'm gonna root my ass off for the Raiders next week. Maybe if they could beat the 9ers I could chalk up a Seattle loss to the 9ers later and everyone in the division finishes 9-7. That would be wild.

FYI...according to the ESPN playoff machine, in this scenario the Rams win the division. Ha!

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Well, Dave51 predicted the Rams would win today 52-0, so can't say it's out of the question. But this kind of finish would certainly be a huge surprise.

So, with the Cardinal, Whiners & Rams ending up with the same records, who makes the playoffs?

Rainram

Starter
Man..a couple of those earlier losses really sting. (Cowboys, Niners and Chargers....ugh)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Man..a couple of those earlier losses really sting. (Cowboys, Niners and Chargers....ugh)
Especially the Cowboys... if we had gotten close, that could have been a wild card tiebreaker.

Anyway, while it's still mathematically possible, it's just torturing ourselves at this point to even think about playoffs. Because we then look at each and every little thing as the one thing that ruined this year... such as a decision to have your safe veteran QB throw for a touchdown rather than being predictable.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I hope Az collapses enough to let Sea catch them and then hope they win their last game.So we can beat Sea in Sea and hand the division to the Cards.