NFC West Draft Grades - Rams Rated Worst

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I guess thats what the lack of a Rd 1 pick does for you. The 49ers were bound to score highly after that crazy Rd 1 trade (I hope the Bears get a U for that trade!) - I think the biggest 'sleeper' is either our own Josh Reynolds - he could have a great year for a 4th round pick - or Sam Rogers, I think his contribution to the offense is going to be massive.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm actually glad that we aren't getting all the attention. It is going to relieve some of the pressure off McVay & Co. and our young group. Let KS and the 9ers have all that pressure on them to fulfill expectations. We can quietly go about our biz ... and perhaps have a bit of a chip on our shoulders to surprise.

BadCompany

Rookie
Until we actually win, people are going to doubt whatever we do. And why not? Not like we've ever proven them wrong, right? If you're a betting man you would have made a lot of money betting against the Rams over the last 15 years.

No point in complaining about it. It is, as the kids say, what it is. The best way to shut them up is to win. Just. Win. Once that happens everything else falls into place.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams didn't have a fist round pick, think that makes a difference? This guy is horrible at his job, his mock drafts were by far the worst.
His Post Draft Analysis/ Commentary Leaves a lot to be desired too!!(y)(y)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ongoing theme, which is my main complaint, no offensive line help which was our biggest glaring need to most

I'm not saying they're right about it. But I can understand why they went that route. They invested a lot in the line a couple years ago with Havenstein, Brown, Wichmann and Donnal. The end of their rookie seasons some of those guys looked like they were progressing. Last season everyone regressed. Even the star running back. Its quite possible they feel these guys were just in a bad system and they can be coached up. They're all entering their 3rd season. They also have Saffold returning and a top tier LT coming in.

Skill players are what was badly needed. They got some receivers with the potential to make an early impact. Like I said, I can't say they went about it the right way. But I do understand their thought process with this draft. It puts them in the best position to be competitive right away.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I dont think ive seen a draft analyst actually like the Rams draft? Has anyone seen any positive grades on the Rams drafts from anyone? Not that it matters but seems everyone is ripping on the Rams picks. The grades have been pretty harsh. Our draft wasnt worse than a solid B.

I have talked myself into this draft but it does seem strange that we took all those players from the senior bowl I wonder if those fired scouts had anything to do with our draft. it would be interesting to know why they were fired

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Los Angeles Rams Mobile: Rams Fan Draft Party
http://yi.nzc.am/doCnCx

Just a recap by Rams media of a Ram fan draft party held in North Hollywood last week. I makes a couple of appearances. I'm the most hyped person after the Kupp selection and I have a small comment at the end on John Johnson. Forgive me, I was drunk by then lol. Great time with some badass hardcore Ram fans. Most knew the team and the needs very well. Big Wangs in NoHo is a great Ram hangout.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know about you guys, but I found this to be one of the most difficult drafts to project in many years.

Heck, after #1 overall... it was difficult to predict who went next and that continued for the rest of the draft. For that reason, I don't know how anyone grades this draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Los Angeles Rams Mobile: Rams Fan Draft Party
http://yi.nzc.am/doCnCx

Just a recap by Rams media of a Ram fan draft party held in North Hollywood last week. I makes a couple of appearances. I'm the most hyped person after the Kupp selection and I have a small comment at the end on John Johnson. Forgive me, I was drunk by then lol. Great time with some badass hardcore Ram fans. Most knew the team and the needs very well. Big Wangs in NoHo is a great Ram hangout.
Thanks for posting this video! I saw it at the Rams site, and was thinking of posting it, but you beat me to it!(y) I love Film of Rams Fans Partying together!!(y):snicker::rockon::banana::cheers:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
But if that's the case then why do so many people take mock drafts and grades so seriously
Anyone who takes either of those seriously is either an idiot or on drugs...... Or possibly an idiot on drugs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't know if it will work out, but one of the things that liked in this draft, is that we drafted for us, for a new culture and identity. We didn't draft for the division, we drafted what we wanted. We drafted so that teams will have to react to us, and not the other way around.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NFC West Draft Grades - Rams Rated Worst
giphy.gif