NFC West Coaches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Beside the fact the NFC west is the best division in the NFL.

Does the NFC west sport the best coaches as the reason?

Fisher
Bubble Gum
Cry Baby
Arians

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fisher is a good coach. His history in this league proves it.

Harbaugh is a good coach. He's been successful and deserves some respect.

Arians looks like a good coach. Needs to prove himself, however at the HC level.

Carroll is a little bitch. He's a slime bag who is offensive to used car salesmen. A liar. A cheat. An insult to douchebags everywhere.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
CGI_Ram said:

Arians looks like a good coach. Needs to prove himself, however at the HC level.

Carroll is a little bitch. He's a slime bag who is offensive to used car salesmen. A liar. A cheat. An insult to douchebags everywhere.

You're far too kind in your description of pete. FAR too kind.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
Come on bro don't mince words,tell us what you really think. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Selassie I said:
You're far too kind in your description of pete. FAR too kind.

:lmao:

mojorizen7 said:
Come on bro don't mince words,tell us what you really think. :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Carroll deserves credit for what he put together over there. He and his staff have a decent eye for talent it seems, and aren't afraid to make moves in the off-season. But I'd still like to round house him to his big stupid chin and then kick him in the spleen when he's down.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
I'd still like to round house him to his big stupid chin and then kick him in the spleen when he's down.

FIXED.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Carroll deserves credit for what he put together over there. He and his staff have a decent eye for talent it seems, and aren't afraid to make moves in the off-season. But I'd still like to round house him to his big stupid chin and then kick him in the spleen when he's down.

So a Slow motion round house kick to the chin creating wads of bubble gum flying due east out of his mouth kinda kick?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I feel Carolyn and company deserve a little more credit than Harbaugh. I mean at least Stinky Pete has been there to oversee that massive rebuild. Harbaugh walked into a team where the Whiners had been picked as perennial favorites to win the NFCW for like 3 or 4 years. And he's an uppity bitch. (see example below)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
EastRam said:
X said:

So a Slow motion round house kick to the chin creating wads of bubble gum flying due east out of his mouth kinda kick?
No, not slow motion. Jackie Chan fast.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
X said:
I agree with you X. I've been waiting(and predicting) for that Carroll locker room to implode for a couple of years now. Problem is,it hasn't happened and their just getting better...and that sucks.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think that Harbaugh gets way too much credit for the 49ers. That was a talented team already.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
I think that Harbaugh gets way too much credit for the 49ers. That was a talented team already.
Truth. And once they have to stop relying on plays that get their earthworm-muppet-hybrid QB out of the pocket, they're going to feel the pain of getting rid of Alex Smith.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I cant stand it when he paces back n forth...back n forth,with that USC smurk on his face. Doesn't matter whats going on in the game.

Fisher is a USC guy...yet,no smurk from the stache. Fisher is mostly wearing that calm poker face,except when the team makes a play and he's full of positive emotion...or when the officials blow a call and he gets animated.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
I've been waiting(and predicting) for that Carroll locker room to implode for a couple of years now. Problem is,it hasn't happened and their just getting better...and that sucks.

Keep waiting.

Pete Carroll's schtick only works when there is progress and winning. When the losing starts... the backstabbing comes out!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X in a mood

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v325wdgoFH4[/youtube]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
EastRam said:
X in a mood

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v325wdgoFH4[/youtube]
Yes. A Billy Jack you up reference.

fearsomefour

Legend
One advantage a joker like Carroll had in college is the longest a player will hear his routine is 4 years....usually less in reality. Pro guys, espcially with time in the league, will have a pretty short window of appreciation for his rah-rah nonsense. At least that is what I think. Holtz realized he couldnt leave the college approach behind so he left the pros, Vermeil had to learn to change and listen to his guys and he excelled....Carroll has to learn how to stop being a phony D-bag, I dont think he is capable of it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If I had a full, and I mean like 20 beers full bladder, and had to piss so bad my eyes hurt, and Petey was on fire on the ground in front of me.........I'd hold it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:

I also appreciate you toning it down as this is a family board and all.