NFC-W Standings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I have that effect on people. :cheese: JK Usually I just have that effect on defenseless animals.
Speaking of defenseless animals,I have a good friend who has an in with an indian reservation and he thinks we can do a buffalo,he's one of the top 10 falconers in the U.S. been doing it for 40 years and has all sorts of connections in the naturalist community.
He's working on developing a new Ancient Heritage preserve in the Dakotas funding by the Saudi Royal family there will be Arabian horse to hunt with falcons from horse back etc,kinda like "Fly Fishing in the Yemen" if you've seen that movie.

Emily Blount........................yummm

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Speaking of defenseless animals,I have a good friend who has an in with an indian reservation and he thinks we can do a buffalo,he's one of the top 10 falconers in the U.S. been doing it for 40 years and has all sorts of connections in the naturalist community.
He's working on developing a new Ancient Heritage preserve in the Dakotas funding by the Saudi Royal family there will be Arabian horse to hunt with falcons from horse back etc,kinda like "Fly Fishing in the Yemen" if you've seen that movie.

Emily Blount........................yummm
Sounds very cool. Must be a big falcon though.:nau::nau::nau:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cards need to travel East to Philly. AZ has a history of failing miserably out East. I like Philly in this game even though they've played like shite at home this season.
Seattle ? Well they're 10-1 so it don't matter unless they're playing in division(i think they eek out a win vs N.O.).
Rams beat SF and we're right back into the wildcard and 2nd place hunt in the West if we end up 6-6 and AZ and SF drops to 7-5.

I like.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cards need to travel East to Philly. AZ has a history of failing miserably out East. I like Philly in this game even though they've played like shite at home this season.
Seattle ? Well they're 10-1 so it don't matter unless they're playing in division(i think they eek out a win vs N.O.).
Rams beat SF and we're right back into the wildcard and 2nd place hunt in the West if we end up 6-6 and AZ and SF drops to 7-5.

I like.

I like the eagles against the Cards. Cards have a lot of soft wins. Eagles have some serious O.