NFC Special Teams Winner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sadly, I had that entire song and pretty much that whole album memorized. Still a big Steve Martin fan but maybe a bit beyond what would be considered healthy back then.:cool:
Me too. An actual vinyl too, right? I still can't believe my mom let me listen to that language. Right out in front of my sisters and everything. :eek: '70s parents.

Incidentally, don't be bagging on the jelly donut. If it's good enough for Costanza to dig off the outer perimeter of a garbage can, its good enough for me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

What's your point? This looks completely disgusting but it's just another donut that someone decided was a good idea. Y'know.... much like that inedible lemon custard crap.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
https://www.krispykreme.com/menu/Doughnuts/Glazed-Lemon-Filled

View attachment 22190

Annnnnnnd... Dunkin Donuts Lemon Donut (ingredients)

View attachment 22189

tenor.gif
That donut looks like it's about to touch cloth. Peeking for sure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Incidentally, don't be bagging on the jelly donut. If it's good enough for Costanza to dig off the outer perimeter of a garbage can, its good enough for me.
Oh hell no. I love a Lemon JELLY filled donut. It's one of my all time favorites.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

What's your point? This looks completely disgusting but it's just another donut that someone decided was a good idea. Y'know.... much like that inedible lemon custard crap.
Is that chocolate jelly, or chocolate filling?

:cool:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I still vote for Bavarian/Boston creme!

bavcream.jpg

126411-Bavarian-Cream-Filled-Donuts.jpg

Donut-Rankings-Boston-Cream3492255289.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bavarian crème is another of my favorites. Love a good éclair too. But now you are talking the proper use of custard.

I remember, not too long ago, getting a whole box of eclairs from the freezer section in the grocery store. I just put them in the fridge, and they made an awesome snack while I was gaming on my Xbox.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Jelly, jam and preserves are all made from fruit mixed with sugar and pectin. The difference between them comes in the form that the fruit takes. In jelly, the fruit comes in the form of fruit juice. In jam, the fruit comes in the form of fruit pulp or crushed fruit (and is less stiff than jelly as a result).

So any fruit can make a Jelly or Jam!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Jelly, jam and preserves are all made from fruit mixed with sugar and pectin. The difference between them comes in the form that the fruit takes. In jelly, the fruit comes in the form of fruit juice. In jam, the fruit comes in the form of fruit pulp or crushed fruit (and is less stiff than jelly as a result).

So any fruit can make a Jelly or Jam!!!!

Absolutely right. @-X- just can't handle the truth. You got me thinking. Of course... simple definitions.
upload_2017-10-19_13-5-55.png

upload_2017-10-19_13-46-2.png