NFC South

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I was looking at the schedule for all 4 teams and I am jokingly saying to my co-worker that they could have a 4 way tie at 6-11

That would crack me up.

Packfan18

Rookie
I was looking at the schedule for all 4 teams and I am jokingly saying to my co-worker that they could have a 4 way tie at 6-11

That would crack me up.
No team in that division deserves to make the playoffs. The league needs to fix the playoff seeding and have teams that win less than 9 games be eliminated.

Tano

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No team in that division deserves to make the playoffs. The league needs to fix the playoff seeding and have teams that win less than 9 games be eliminated.
Well there is a minuscule possibility of the 3rd wildcard seed in the NFC could have an 8-9 record. If that happened, then the NFL would be forced to go with a team with an 8-9 record

Packfan18

Rookie
Well there is a minuscule possibility of the 3rd wildcard seed in the NFC could have an 8-9 record. If that happened, then the NFL would be forced to go with a team with an 8-9 record
Can you guys still get in the playoffs if you win out?

Tano

Legend
Seattle would have to lose all their games

And one of the two following teams would have to lose all their games

Washington New York Giants

They play each other so the loser would have to lose all their games

Then Detroit can't win 2 more games

AND Tampa Bay can't win 2 more games along with either Atlanta or Carolina winning 3 games or NO winning 4 games

Green Bay can't win 3 Games

And Arizona can't win 4 Games

Or something along those lines - I am not sure what the tie-breakers are

Packfan18

Rookie
Seattle would have to lose all their games

And one of the two following teams would have to lose all their games

Washington New York Giants

They play each other so the loser would have to lose all their games

Then Detroit can't win 2 more games

AND Tampa Bay can't win 2 more games along with either Atlanta or Carolina winning 3 games or NO winning 4 games

Green Bay can't win 3 Games

And Arizona can't win 4 Games

Or something along those lines - I am not sure what the tie-breakers are
You think you will defeat us next Monday?

Tano

Legend
I heard we’re supposed to get our WR Dobbs back. I’m not sure that will make a difference.
Well good luck - as others have said - I don't hate the Packers - just Rodgers

But right now - I am rooting for Detroit to somehow squeak into the playoffs if the Rams can't make it

Packfan18

Rookie
Well good luck - as others have said - I don't hate the Packers - just Rodgers

But right now - I am rooting for Detroit to somehow squeak into the playoffs if the Rams can't make it
I think they will. They have a favorable schedule down the stretch to get in.

Tano

Legend
I think they will. They have a favorable schedule down the stretch to get in.
Yeah the only team that I am worried about on their schedule are the Jets

They have a really good defense and really good defenses can mess with Goff's head

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes it is stupid. When you play 17 games they should matter in terms of whether or not you make the playoffs.

Simple fix is to set up the schedule the exact same way, with double the games vs the old division rivals. Call them regional rivals. Stacking for playoffs from there is purely conference standing by record.

Packfan18

Rookie
Yes it is stupid. When you play 17 games they should matter in terms of whether or not you make the playoffs.

Simple fix is to set up the schedule the exact same way, with double the games vs the old division rivals. Call them regional rivals. Stacking for playoffs from there is purely conference standing by record.
Right now Dallas should be ahead of Minnesota in the standings if I were to make the playoff seeding lol. The 49ers would be 4th behind the Vikings then the Commodes 5th, Giants 6th and Seahawks the last seed.

Packfan18

Rookie
Yeah the only team that I am worried about on their schedule are the Jets

They have a really good defense and really good defenses can mess with Goff's head
I do think the Jets are fading though. That loss to the Vikings seemed to have deflated them.