NFC Playoff Predictions based on schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Eagles 11-2 (Finish 13-3)
@ Giants win
Oakland win
Dallas loss

Minnesota 10-3 (Finish 12-4) (#2 seed based on head to head vs Saints)
Cincinnati - win
@ Green Bay - loss
Chicago - win

Saints 9-4 (finish 12-4)
Jets - win
Atlanta - win
@ Tampa Bay -win

Panthers 9-4 (Finish 11-5)
Green Bay - loss
Tampa Bay - win
@ Atlanta - win

Falcons 8-5 (Finish 9-7)
@ Tampa Bay - win
@ New Orleans - loss
Carolina - loss

Rams 9-4 (Finish 11-5)
@ Seattle - loss
@ Tennessee - win
San Francisco - win

Seattle 8-5 (Finish 10-6)
Rams - win
@ Dallas - loss
Arizona - win

Cowboys 7-6 (Finish 10-6) (#6 seed based on head to head vs Seattle)
@Oakland - win
Seattle - win
@Eagles - win

----------------------------------------------

Wildcard Weekend

#3 Saints vs #6 Cowboys

#4 Rams vs #5 Panthers

Divisional weekend

#1 Eagles vs #4 Rams

#2 Minnesota vs #3 Saints

Championship Weekend

#3 Saints vs #4 Rams

Super Bowl

Rams vs AFC Winner

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If this outcome was certain I would accept the loss this Sunday, but we all know its not a sure thing, so lets just kick the shit out of those dumpster diving birds and still get to the end result.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@ Giants win
Oakland win
Dallas loss

Minnesota 10-3 (Finish 12-4) (#2 seed based on head to head vs Saints)
Cincinnati - win
@ Green Bay - loss
Chicago - win

Saints 9-4 (finish 12-4)
Jets - win
Atlanta - win
@ Tampa Bay -win

Panthers 9-4 (Finish 11-5)
Green Bay - loss
Tampa Bay - win
@ Atlanta - win

Falcons 8-5 (Finish 9-7)
@ Tampa Bay - win
@ New Orleans - loss
Carolina - loss

Rams 9-4 (Finish 11-5)
@ Seattle - loss
@ Tennessee - win
San Francisco - win

Seattle 8-5 (Finish 10-6)
Rams - win
@ Dallas - loss
Arizona - win

Cowboys 7-6 (Finish 10-6) (#6 seed based on head to head vs Seattle)
@Oakland - win
Seattle - win
@Eagles - win

Wildcard Weekend

#3 Saints vs #6 Cowboys

#4 Rams vs #5 Panthers

Divisional weekend

#1 Eagles vs #4 Rams

#2 Minnesota vs #3 Saints

Championship Weekend

#3 Saints vs #4 Rams

Super Bowl

Rams vs AFC Winner
I only gave you a "High Five" instead of a "Like" Because you have the Rams Losing to the Hag's this week! other than that nice work!!(y);):D

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think the Rams win the next three. McVay has to realize beating elite defenses you gotta kill them with Gurley to setup the big plays. We will do that vs Seattle this weekend and win.

I'm actually going to the Titans game with friends so that should be fun and i think we win big there.

Niners will be tough just because they are a little better but we should win.

12-4 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm still nervous about the playoffs, but happy we're in the conversation after so many losing years. Hoping that we end out this decade like we did in '99 after a lot of rough years in the '90s.

I just don't see us beating Seattle in Seattle this late in the year. Wilson's not lost two in a row in December, they have a great home field advantage (must be nice :(), and I'm not sure that Goff is that qb that goes into those high pressure situations and pulls out a win - yet. I keep seeing last week, and the end of the Redskins game, and the end of the first Seahags game. Watching he and Wentz play last week, it's clear to me that Wentz is the better player at this point - stronger arm, more mobile, able to just make plays when he has to. Whether he can sustain that and be the running qb he wants to be is debatable, and I still think Goff will be a very good qb. I just don't know if Goff or our dinged up defense have this win in them. Also wonder what happened to Wentz against Seattle last week. He looked worlds better against us - is our defense that much worse than theirs or is it just playing in Seattle?

I think we'll need to win out in Tennessee and against SF, neither of which are automatic. I'd love to see a NFC South team take a loss this weekend, but I don't see either of them losing to the Jets, Packers, or Bucs. I expect we'll see Carolina and NO with 10 wins each, and we'll be jammed at 9-5 with Seattle and Atlanta. Hate to say/think it, but we may have to win out and hope Dallas trips Seattle and/or Atlanta drops one to NO/Carolina.

Hope I'm wrong and we go 3-0 to end a great season...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just hoping McVay has them completely focused and ready to roll.
The Hags should soon run out of luck

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
@Seattle with Backup DBs, Backup Safeties, Backup LB, Potential Suspended Linemen...
We almost beat them but had 5 turnovers. Different game we've proven we can move on them on offense and with all the above defensive depletion the Rams can.

Can we stop their offense, we did it before.

So the Rams should beat the Seahawks this weekend. Will they is a different story.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Super Bowl

Rams vs AFC Winner
#1) I love all the work you did, thanks.
#2) Seattle just will not beat the Rams....destiny thing. THis is the Rams year, and Seattle is fading; though with Russy who knows.
#3) I don't like the Rams Panther matchup...I should, right? Ya, getting to play Philly would be nice. I don't know if we beat the Saints in New Orleans (if we get to play them). I think we beat the Vikings in Minny. Ya, I was thinking Dallas might beat Seattle.....would Seattle give up the division so easily--by losing to Dallas.
#4) Ya, Saints have it somewhat easy to win the division.

I think we all know that all 6 teams are not very far apart in quality. (though I think Seattle gets in, not Dallas).

My rankings on the best NFC teams right now:
1. Vikings
2. Rams
3. Saints
4. Philly
5. Panthers.
6. Seattle

Seeming contradictions:
I think Rams can beat the Vikings and Eagles; maybe, they can't beat the Saints in NO or the Panthers so easily if at all, but the Rams are still the better team. The better team doesn't always win....so, I don't see the Rams going to the Super Bowl, and maybe not even the NFCC game....but, either way McVay and Co. did a great job

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Sunday... biggest game of the year!
Yep.....I think they win. But, I don't know how.....some surprise. Remember the 1985 49ers on MNF mostly outplayed the Rams that night, but the Rams had every 'break' go their way (eg the Ellard catch off the helmet top). I see a similar outcome Sunday! Rams, tora, tora, tora!
If anyone wants any old 1980s Rams, just let me know, and I will send toyou.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I just don't see us beating Seattle in Seattle this late in the year.

Why not?

The Rams went into Seattle in 2015 with Keenum at QB, Britt and Quick as the starting WR's, and the Gawd-Awful Rob Boras as OC ... and pulled out a 23-17 win in December. And 7 of Seattle's points came off a TD with less than 30 seconds to go in the game, so it wasn't even as close as the score indicated.

Not only that, Seattle's D was fairly healthy, with both Sherman and Chancellor in the lineup, as well as Wagner and KJ Wright.

This year, we go into Seattle with a much, much better offense - light years ahead of the 2015 version. We know both Sherman and Chancellor will be out, while Wagner and Wright might be out. And Wagner, if he plays, will probably still be nursing a bum hamstring, which will limit his effectiveness. At the same time, we get Robert Woods back. The Rams are not there to just play spoiler either, we have as much to play for as they do.

In short, we have a lot of things working in our favor, while Seattle is banged up and not nearly as invincible at home as they used to be. We can and should win this thing.