NFC North: the new NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I think the NFC West has been overrated this year.
With the niners and all their problems, the cards and their injuries (plus Carson Palmer) and our QB problems.. I think the so called best division in football takes a step back.

Honestly, I think the NFC North could be the next up, packers will be up there as always, Detroit has a legit offense, bears will be tougher this year and don't sleep on the Vikings

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
We are the black and blue division now. When we play the Viqueens you will see this, the NFC North might be built to whoop up on the rest of the league but not the NFC West. Seattle destroyed the Pack tonight like they did the Broncos.... 2 highly acclaimed teams. The only team that can de-throne the Hawks is a team within our division. Fight fire with Fire. I can't F'N wait to play the Shit gulls this first game this year at home. Time to knock them off that dumb ass MEDIA mountain they been sitting on for a while.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I agree with you that the NFC West is overrated, but the NFC North is nothing special.