NFC is Wide Open!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dickersn29

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously.

I'm in Oakland. And I'm starting to like the Raiders as my team #2 (distant #2) now that they have a QB from Bakersfield, which is where I grew up.

But yeah, Whiner fans are everywhere. And so self-important.

I'm so looking forward to the upcoming season! :D

I always root" for the Raiders they get treated like crap on all the bayarea sports radio shows" sure they been terrible for some time now but the NFL refs have it in for them for sure always have, its stems from the AL Davis era NFL always had it in for his team.

The Raiders had some great Superbowl teams! in the 80's when football was still football and didnt have 15 flags in the air just because a corner breathed on a Qb or Wr. heck i remember when Howie Long and Matt Millen used to push refs around literally! and never got a flag" they scared the hell outta the refs back then, now these refs hide behind b.s. rules the NFL has come up with to tame the game to where its all a speed game now.

Dickersn29

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd argue the Browns are the worst(subjective, though). The Cards made the SB not too long ago and have been very good the past two. Also, I'm not sure what distant history has to do with the present team. They've show the past couple years that they are a team to be respected. I'm not sure their roster moves have changed anything. If there's any doubt, IMO, it's with their injury prone and old QB, but the Cards still won with their backups.

I'm not saying the Rams can't beat them but I'm sure not going to overlook them and just assume they'll be third place in the division this year.

Remember they were in that Superbowl" because of Kurt Warner, never been back since nor have the Rams, biggest mistake they made was letting Warner go, it all started falling apart when Martz took over.

I thought the Cards were better than the steelers in that game and shouldve won the Superbowl, why they didnt throw the fade? to Fitzgerald instead of that slant will haunt them forever as it will haunt Seattle for doing the same this past year.

You may never get back to a Superbowl again and to lose it on the 1yd line is DEVASTATING, which is why i think Seattle cost themselves a chance to be a Dynasty and may never get over that Loss.

Rams wont have a better opportunity than this year to take advantage of the situation going on with the 4t-whiners and seattle and prove their a team to be reckoned with and re-claim what is rightfully theirs" the NFC WEST TITLE!
GO RAMS!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Divisional records since 2012(last three seasons)
Seattle 12-6
SF 10-7-1
Arizona 6-12
St Louis 7-10-1

Arizona has yet to solve this problem despite their improved overall record the last two years.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Seattle is still Seattle. They shook things up - losing Unger is going to hurt - but they did add Jimmy Graham and that D is still in tact.

Arizona got a lot better. I don't like it, but they did. They became a win now team and they have a good looking roster. Lets hope that losing Bowles hurts them a lot - because right now they are looking like one of the big dogs in the league.

San Fran took some major steps back - they are still going to be a salty matchup on Sundays - but they have had a rough offseason.

And then there is us ... Our Defense is as ready as they can be - there is a significant investment on that side of the football and this team will live and die by the Defense. Our offense is a work in progress. Several tools in place, but we all know we still need beef up front and its anyones guess how well Foles and Cignetti will do bringing everything together.

While San Fran has taken a hit, this is still the toughest division in football and its not very close.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Arizona got a lot better. I don't like it, but they did. They became a win now team and they have a good looking roster. Lets hope that losing Bowles hurts them a lot - because right now they are looking like one of the big dogs in the league.
I agree with this.

lockdnram21

Legend
Agreed. I don't think this defense is great except for DL. The back 7 have potential here and skill there and that's mostly it.
I agree we need #1 cb. Imo Jenkins made Mcleod look bad. I also like Gaines but he's not a #1 neither is Tru

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
depending on how the team performs and how we play - if things stay status quo or regress, etc... but 6 wins or less I think might do him in...
I've wondered that myself... 6 wins? 5?

What does Kroenke really think of Fisher after three years of sub-.500 football? I seem to recall reading some of the local reporters saying that Kroenke really likes Fisher (I think most people find him a very charasmatic person)... and where does the possible relo fit into Fisher's future with the Rams?

It's a very unique situation... if it were only the record, it'd be easier to handicap what Fisher would need to do this year to retain his employment.

But these other things... Kroenke's continued silence... relo... they muddy the waters up a lot for me.

I have been - and continue to be - of the opinion Fisher is not a very good coach. His record nothwithstanding, his attention to detail since he got here has been disappointing. The lack of consistent discipline is perhaps the biggest disappointment.

But, I have a feeling that unless things really deteriorate this year, he remains the HC into 2016. If we get more of the same this year, can't say I'll be happy about that.