NFC is still wide open

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2016-REG&split=Overall

Have you looked at the NFC standings? guess we are not the only team struggling this year. Almost the whole conference is within 2 games of each other. This bye week came at the perfect time, hopefully they can get it together and come up with a big win against the Panthers. Might be the motivation this team needs to go on another winning streak .

Lets go Rams!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope you're right , but I think the losses to the Lions and Giants will be costly . 5-2 or even 4-3 and I like thier chances , but not with Keenum at the helm .

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope you're right , but I think the losses to the Lions and Giants will be costly . 5-2 or even 4-3 and I like thier chances , but not with Keenum at the helm .

Don't you love having the reputation of being the team that loses games it should win and wins games it should lose. Like seriously what other team plays like that ? None that I can think of

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Don't you love having the reputation of being the team that loses games it should win and wins games it should lose. Like seriously what other team plays like that ? None that I can think of
What do you call a team that beats team that they should and win games they shouldn't ohh that's right good teams. :cry:

A55VA6

Legend
Yep, we still have a good chance to go on a little run here. But we have to play a lot better than we have been...

Our next 4 opponents
vs Panthers (2-5)
@ Jets (3-5)
vs Dolphins (3-4)
@ Saints (3-4)

Our next 4 are all very winnable. We NEED to win these games.

After those 4 we've got NE, ATL, SEA, SF, and AZ... tough stretch to end the season.