NFC exec: 'Spoiled' Clowney 'never worked hard a day in his life'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Being raw IS an effect. Sometimes from work ethic, sometimes from other reasons.
But they are not mutually exclusive. You can have both, neither, or one without the other.
Lots of variables.

Agreed. That's what I'm saying.

Alan

Legend
I get your point about S.C. jrry but I don't think it was meant that way. Indirectly that way but not that way if you know what I mean. I like the way you've handled yourself though. :)

I also see your point about Clowney. Just because you're born with a genetic predisposition for something doesn't mean you don't have to work at it to maximize what you inherited. He's obviously put a lot of work in on it too.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not homophobic, it's just Jrry and his brother were relieved the test came back negative. Calm down.... go eat a banana split but this time don't hold the ice-cream.

Well, if you know the whole history behind AIDS and homosexuals, when the two are linked together...especially in the present days...it's typically in a prejudiced manner.

It doesn't bother me because I'm not homosexual but it still isn't in good taste.

The ironic situation here is that the homophobic comments are coming from a guy who picked the username, "The Rammer". ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get your point about S.C. jrry but I don't think it was meant that way. Indirectly that way but not that way if you know what I mean. I like the way you've handled yourself though. :)

I also see your point about Clowney. Just because your born with a genetic predisposition for something doesn't mean you don't have to work at it to maximize what you inherited. He's obviously put a lot of work in on it too.

My mistake. Just thought it was a curious question. Figured I'd try nip it in the bud. :)

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Why would they run at Clowney and make him look silly? Dude is good against the run and has solid tackling technique.
Oh I just don't think he has the size to take on a power run situation. Sure he's great at handling the run as a defensive end, but he doesn't have the size of a tackle.

Like I said before, I really think Long would be more suited to being moved inside, but I can see teams throwing a fullback at that and having a field day.

To be honest, I think they would would work him in as a Mike if he wasn't simply rotated in with Long starting.

Someone mentioned a 5-2 base defense ... that would be a sight to see. I don't think we have the safties to rely on for that to work, but it would be very cool.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Jrry sounds a lot like Jimmy now.

That's the point being made. My opinion of Clowney is purely based on evaluation. It has nothing to do with where he goes to school. Trying to play the bias card is the wrong way to go here.

I don't pretend to know. I don't assume to know about what a guy is or isn't. I go off of what the game film tells me and that's it. If he's lazy on the field, I knock him for it. But I can't knock him for being lazy off of it because I don't know. None of us do.

I didn't say that you liked Clowney because you go to South Carolina. Not once. I asked where you went to school. That's all. You made the assumption that's what I was getting at and responded how you wanted to.

I guess it's OK to question my motivation without knowing what I'm like off of this board.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Too much estrogen in this thread.
Shall I have Selassie explain the perils of bitchassness to everyone again?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't say that you liked Clowney because you go to South Carolina. Not once. I asked where you went to school. That's all. You made the assumption that's what I was getting at and responded how you wanted to.

I guess it's OK to question my motivation without knowing what I'm like off of this board.

I apologize. What was your motivation, if I may ask? Because it was a curious question to ask.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Too much estrogen in this thread.
Shall I have Selassie explain the perils of bitchassness to everyone again?
sizechart.gif

F2.large.jpg

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's not homophobic, it's just Jrry and his brother were relieved the test came back negative. Calm down.... go eat a banana split but this time don't hold the ice-cream.
WTF man? My suggestion would be to quit being a teenage asshat here. You went too far already and you follow it up with this shit? Can't believe the dude hasn't already told you to go eff yourself. Of course I suppose that would just be giving you what you clearly are trolling for.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Not to get into the middle of this but I thought the same thing. I suppose you were just curious as to where he went to school but taken in context, it's pretty understandable why someone would jump to the conclusion you were wanting to paint him as a homer for SC. Few of us know each other off this board so there's that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This just in. College superstar (enter name here) spoiled throughout (enter sport here)career while playing at (enter big name program here).

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WTF man? My suggestion would be to quit being a teenage asshat here. You went too far already and you follow it up with this crap? Can't believe the dude hasn't already told you to go eff yourself. Of course I suppose that would just be giving you what you clearly are trolling for.
uVrOZiC.gif

V3

Hall of Fame
Holy crap. I haven't been following this thread and I just skipped to the end to see what was being said and I have a flashback to another forum.

:peace:.....:bueller:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy crap. I haven't been following this thread and I just skipped to the end to see what was being said and I have a flashback to another forum.

Bp2W9.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Truth.

The lack of respect for this forum (the one everyone "proclaims" is the best out there) is kinda disheartening.
I'll just leave it at that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Truth.

The lack of respect for this forum (the one everyone "proclaims" is the best out there) is kinda disheartening.
I'll just leave it at that.
I'm done. Sorry man.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I didn't single anyone out. It's just the vibe of the thread and it has more than one player.
For my part is all. I know I can't possibly be who you were talking about anyway. :cool: