NFC Divisional Playoffs: Seattle @ Atlanta GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Matty Ice has been great in the passing game but they're struggling running the ball still.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wtf Dave?!!!!

Lol, you're killing me!!!:ROFLMAO:
Sorry Bro, I Just call them Like I see them!!(y);):D
No Daver... I took Atlanta ML and Hawks ATS.. Falcons win, but not by more than 6.. lolol
Sorry, my other Brother, It looks like it won't even be as close as I thought!:shades:

crying_seahawk.jpg

dead meet.jpg

I am loving their pain!!:snicker::shades::popcorn:

Q729

Legend
Tell me why Seattle is always lucky with these long ball up for grabs plays? I'm glad this one hit the ground, but still... Just swat the damn ball away when you got good coverage on the fucker.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good for the Falcons and Dan Quinn and that Offensive Coordinator too.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Seattle is a bunch of pussy ass bitches. I wish Atlanta would just punch it in right here.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With 1st and Goal at the 2 yard line, with 2 minutes to go, I would have run the score up instead of taking 3 Knee's! Whimps!!:LOL: Seattle would have!!(y)
Atlanta is going to be hard to beat! The NFC Championship game will be Fun to watch!!:cheers:

Ram65

Legend
I took 6 points and the Hags. Falcons proved they are for real. Hags without home field not nearly as good. Listened some on the radio and thought the Atlanta crowd was very very loud.