NFC Divisional Playoffs: Seattle @ Atlanta GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I am having a difficult time deciding whom to wager on in this game. With Thomas out, I'm leaning Atlanta right now.

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm beginning to like Atlanta and see them as a darkhorse in this whole thing. That's quite the amazing offense they have and are playing at home today. Not only did they ties us at 8th (?) with most points scored, but also remind me of our position as a darkhorse back in 99-00. That said if I take Atlanta, it'll be a split household today.. :cool:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bring-me-another-seahawk.jpg

a4b03dbbee88746ecf57a94817f95c0c.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I must admit I have never watched Fox NFL Kickoff show until today.. That will change. Damn this blonde is hot. Talk about some very sweet curves.. :love: Haven't caught her name yet but will, or google it. Nice day to be cooking and watching pregames shows. :mustache: :cool:

rdw

Pro Bowler
O
I must admit I have never watched Fox NFL Kickoff show until today.. That will change. Damn this blonde is hot. Talk about some very sweet curves.. :love: Haven't caught her name yet but will, or google it. Nice day to be cooking and watching pregames shows. :mustache: :cool:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
It USA nice day for grilling, got a Tri Tip ready to go

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It USA nice day for grilling, got a Tri Tip ready to go

Sounds good man.. Rub, inject it, or neither? Not a nice day here at all with this freezing rain. Doing poppers and ribs (in crock) inside. That said purchased some Rub off of a member here and giving it a go with the ribs today. Heineken and Kraftig to go with it.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Sounds good man.. Rub, inject it, or neither? Not a nice day here at all with this freezing rain. Doing poppers and ribs (in crock) inside. That said purchased some Rub off of a member here and giving it a go with the ribs today. Heineken and Kraftig to go with it.
Marinated, 3 days, then smoke the living hell out of it with Mesquite

Lol, is there any other way?

Indirect on a Weber circular briquettes grill, but of course

Hell, I'm ready for this!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Marinated, 3 days, then smoke the living hell out of it with Mesquite

Lol, is there any other way?

Indirect on a Weber circular briquettes grill, but of course

Hell, I'm ready for this!!!!

Do you inject marinate or regular? Just asking. 3 days I would assume regular. Have you ever used apple or cherry to smoke with? I love mesquite and hickory, but they are also a good changeup. Glad to hear you're a coal man. :cool:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Never have done the inject thing

Done apple and cherry but for my preference with Tri Tip I prefer the "heavy" mesquite

Gots to be a coal man tho..,c'mon :ROFLMAO:

Back to the game, the way i see it, this
Is the type of game Seattle wins...and Atlanta loses, id be aprensive staking $$$$ on the dirty birds

Yeah, then again:baghead:

My gut sez Seattle wins

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" just put in the "FIX" Falcons will WIN 34-24!!" But it won't seem that close!
default_chainsaw.gif

jap

Legend
I have had so much fun over the eight years I've been here in Atlanta watching these Dirty Birds fans have their dreams crushed time & time again. Can I actually be feeling sorry for them now? I don't nwo if I even care either way. I'll just hope to see a good game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seattle ought to be able move the ball all day long. Atlanta can't cover or stuff a pillow.