NFC Championship Game Photos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah they were from the Rams' website. Just forget to look at them and figured you guys do as well.

Was gonna "caption this" with the photo of Everett but figured I'd keep it "G Rating" for our Saints friends. :p

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh and btw there are some great avatar options in that group. Tempted to use that first one... :rolllaugh:

ramsdan

UDFA
Up until John Johnson gets that interception I was going to stroke out. That was the only point in the game where I thought. Omg we might actually win this. What a freakin day. Still have to pinch myself. That pic of him is awesome

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Up until John Johnson gets that interception I was going to stroke out. That was the only point in the game where I thought. Omg we might actually win this. What a freakin day. Still have to pinch myself. That pic of him is awesome
Me too. All of a sudden my optimism and excitement level pegged out. We can do this NOW, I thought.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Exact same feeling here. I was like holy shit we can win this in OT!

All of these pics are golden. I love when Higbee did his "shhh" to the Saints fans that was priceless!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Cool Breeze showin some emotion... (y)

iomgxka4lkv99xnvbv5v.jpg

Feel like Jared is about to bust loose....

L5in.gif