NFC Championship Game Deleted on Youtube

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I don't think Brees has been overrated. What he proved is that no matter how good your QB is, it takes a complete team to win. The Rams experienced that in their SB.

I don't hate Goff, actually far from it. If Holmes builds the team around him that I expect Brad to do, Jared should be fine. He will just have to weather the next couple of years. They have 2 first round picks in each of the two next years plus their own picks. That's enough to build a solid core on both sides of the ball. Holmes has the picks to turn that team around fairly quickly. Brad grabbed a top OT with his first pick and then focused upon the D front this draft.

This Ram team is built to win a Super Bowl. They have the QB, WRs, RB, DL, and secondary to do it. If there is any question mark it's STs and how good or not they will be. I omitted the OL because I think they will be good but only in play will we really know. Individually they have shown they are pretty good last year, but there is going to be a lot of shuffling and normally it takes a few games for a unit to begin to gel as a unit.

dang

Legend
So much has changed for the Rams. There is very little remaining of the starters from the Rams 2018 Super Bowl team:

Offense: Woods, Kupp, Whit, Hav, Higs
Defense: Donald
ST: Hekker

That Rams team was peaking on Defense/ST while leaking badly on Offense. I would like to see McVay build a team that sustains year to year with minor turnover.