Nfc Champion Will Win The Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Whoever wins it will be the SB champion, IMO. I don't think that's a bold prediction at all.No way in heck the AFC Champion beats Niners, Seahawks, or Panthers. Those defenses are better than any defenses the AFC has faced in a while and the offenses are pretty darn efficient.

With that being said I think it comes down to the Seattle and SF, again. Dang it...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Im hopin carolina can do it, I just cant pull for the whiners or shecocks. And either denver or san diego from afc, dont want to have to pull for ne if sf or seattle get there.

jjab360

Legend
I think Denver would wipe the floor with Seattle without a home field advantage.

RFIP

I'm thinking the AFC team wins the SB because Seattle's offense has ground to a halt many weeks ago and without HFA their D goes from great to good...add in that if they play Manning or Brady their secondary will NOT get away with all the penalties they commit.

SF's offense even with Boldin, crabs and Davis has seemingly stop functioning as well because Kap and his one-read-and-run has been figured out as well and again Bellicheat will not let Kap's legs beat him.

And Carolina? Really? LOL no chance. Heck they don't even try to score!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think Denver would wipe the floor with Seattle without a home field advantage.
Let's hope, because the way it looks right now Denver is the ONLY team left that I think I can root for.

iced

I'm rooting for the AFC.

And Seattle is such an overrated team. You play them on the road and they're not half as good - especially when you have refs that aren't afraid to throw flags on their blatant illegal contact/PI/holdng db's (and by db's i mean douche bags as well as defensive backs)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
This SB is going to be different this year its going to be a lot more acceptable to the climate. The power running game & tough defenses seem to have the edge over the passing teams. Looks to me that the NFC would have the edge but the AFC will compete as we saw last night (Pats). Its all good football its just a big shame non of my favorites are playing...I am rooting for Denver.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I get this horrible HORRIBLE feeling that Tom Lady wins another ring this year. Dunno why, I just do. Ugh, the taste of bile......

MFaulk107

The Realness
If it's the Broncos and 49ers, I could care less who wins. But if it's Broncos and Seahawks, I'm fully rooting for the AFC.
As much as I dislike the Patriots, root for them to beat the Seahawks.
Can't stand the Seahawks....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Watching the games this weekend, I couldn't get over the tremendous difference in intensity between the NFC and AFC games.

The NFC games were like brutal street fights ,,, and the AFC games seemed like flag football in comparison.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let's hope, because the way it looks right now Denver is the ONLY team left that I think I can root for.

I bet everyone in the Colts FO is praying for a meltdown from Manning.

I still think that they are kicking themselves. Imagine what they could have gotten for that pick they spent on Luck, at least an additional second rounder more than what the Rams got for the number two.

All those players and Manning playing lights out versus Luck being decent at throwing interceptions. If the Colts had Manning they would have home field and a clear path to the SB. Instead they are home.

And then to add insult to injury they have no first rounder this year because they gave it to CLE for a washout running back who can't get three yards a tote.

The guy making the decisions there has to be called into question. That's two HUGE mistakes that cannot be ignored.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
It's funny that The Simpsons took the p*ss out of the Broncos that year. In 1996, Denver went 13-3 before suffering a shock loss to Jacksonville in the divisional round.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I just think the fact that the AFC teams can win games strictly throwing OR strictly running is lost i ALL THE romance of the smash mouth and only smash mouth.
IMO neither NFC team COULD come back from the deficits the afc teams could ,neither has a QB wo you can drop back 20 times in a row without disaster,for ALL the hype of the "running QB " KNOWING when to run HAS to excise a price on seeing when you can pass and in a game of inches IMO the inches you get from a great passer end up being yards.

IMO the running QB is hyped and has immediate impact but where are Drew Brees and Mike Vick respectively ONE IS DONE, the other has five years if he wants to keep going.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I would say Denver would win against either in a fair to warm climate. However, Peyton (as much as I like him) just doesn't play as well in cold weather.
So IMO, it all depends on the weather. If it's cold and even snowy, Seattle or SF would have the advantage because of their D.

But clearly Denver's offense is superior to any team they play. And if it's NE they always have a chance.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet everyone in the Colts FO is praying for a meltdown from Manning.

I still think that they are kicking themselves. Imagine what they could have gotten for that pick they spent on Luck, at least an additional second rounder more than what the Rams got for the number two.

All those players and Manning playing lights out versus Luck being decent at throwing interceptions. If the Colts had Manning they would have home field and a clear path to the SB. Instead they are home.

And then to add insult to injury they have no first rounder this year because they gave it to CLE for a washout running back who can't get three yards a tote.

The guy making the decisions there has to be called into question. That's two HUGE mistakes that cannot be ignored.

Wow dude... they may be talking dynasty if all that went down the way you said. Incredible.