Next Year's Schedule.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
First off, I'm not giving up on the season and most certainly will watch all the games with great anticipation (Youtube ticket). Next year we will be playing the NFC North and AFC East and I believe our 17th game game will come from the AFC west and will be a home game. We could or should end up with Raiders (or Broncos), Giants or Commodes, Falcons or Carolina, plus NE, Packers, Bears, Vikings, Cardinals (twice obviously), Jets (with a 40 year old Rodgers), Bills, Shitchickens twice and then of course SF twice, Lions and the Dolphins. Should be a whole lot easier next year. Another homerun draft with some impact defenders in free agency could very easily propel us to playoffs next year. Have a great day Ram fans!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
If the season ended today....

AFC East, NFC North, Division, Washington, Atlanta and LA Chargers.

AFC opponents are Miami, Buffalo and the Jets with Rodgers; New England is the "easy game". Possibly the Chargers and with Herbert, I can't classify that as "easy".
NFC teams outside the division look a lot better. Detroit will be the toughest. Minnesota the next toughest. Green Bay, Chicago, Washington and Atlanta the rest in no particular order.
Our division always seems to be tough. We went 10-2 vs the division in 2017 & 2018, just 11-15 since.

But we know how the "future" schedule goes. Some teams we thought would be tough aren't and some teams we thought would be easy wins are tough.

Here's the next 4 years outside the division:

HOME .............................. AWAY............................

2024:
Buffalo, Miami, Green Bay, Minnesota, (TBD) AFC-W, NFC-E
N. England, NY Jets, Chicago, Detroit, (TBD) NFC-S

2025:
Houston, Indianapolis, N.Orleans, Tampa Bay, (TBD) NFC-N
Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Carolina, (TBD) AFC-N, NFC-E

2026:

Kansas City, LA Chargers, Dallas, NY Giants, (TBD) AFC-E, NFC-N
Denver, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Washington, (TBD) NFC-S

2027:
Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, (TBD) NFC-S
Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, (TBD) AFC-S, NFC-E

Last edited:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
If the season ended today....

AFC East, NFC North, Division, Washington, Atlanta and LA Chargers.

AFC opponents are Miami, Buffalo and the Jets with Rodgers; New England is the "easy game". Possibly the Chargers and with Herbert, I can't classify that as "easy".
NFC teams outside the division look a lot better. Detroit will be the toughest. Minnesota the next toughest. Green Bay, Chicago, Washington and Atlanta the rest in no particular order.
Our division always seems to be tough. We went 10-2 vs the division in 2017 & 2018, just 11-15 since.

But we know how the "future" schedule goes. Some teams we thought would be tough aren't and some teams we thought would be easy wins are tough.

Here's the next 4 years outside the division:

HOME .............................. AWAY............................

2024:
Buffalo, Miami, Green Bay, Minnesota, (TBD) AFC-W, NFC-E
N. England, NY Jets, Chicago, Detroit, (TBD) NFC-S

2025:
Houston, Indianapolis, N.Orleans, Tampa Bay, (TBD) NFC-N
Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Carolina, (TBD) AFC-N, NFC-E

2026:

Kansas City, LA Chargers, Dallas, NY Giants, (TBD) AFC-E, NFC-N
Denver, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Washington, (TBD) NFC-S

2027:
Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, (TBD) NFC-S
Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, (TBD) AFC-S, NFC-E
What a fucking shock...another road game against the Packers...

What in the literal fuck with that shit!? Enough already...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That shows GB as a home game I believe. And its about fucking time.... Still unclear why we even have to play them every single year.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
What a fucking shock...another road game against the Packers...

What in the literal fuck with that shit!? Enough already...
Well, a “home” game v GB would have the feel of an away game, if that makes you feel better.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Buffalo, Miami and NYJ are 3 out of 4 teams that McVay hasn't beaten. The other is the Steelers, which I thought we would get this year..

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Buffalo, Miami and NYJ are 3 out of 4 teams that McVay hasn't beaten. The other is the Steelers, which I thought we would get this year..
No, we beat the bills in 2020 right up until the refs pulled that bullshit PI out of their ass...